Chapter 3

Jungkook POV:

When I left Y/N, and went back home, I told Taehyung to bring some information about Y/N. I went to my office waited for awhile and then went to my bed and I slept.

Next day

The light came in my eyes while I was sleeping ,i woke up and I took my refreshing shower and wore my clothes which was leather jacket my favorite with black T-shirt and ripped jeans and Timberland shoes, I went to my office and my cup of coffee was there. Taehyung knocked in the door and came in "Boss we found some information about Y/N". " Thanks Taehyung" I said. Taehyung opened the file saying "her name is Kim Y/N she have her Mother and a father and a sister, The mother Mrs. Karen lee and the father Mr. Mark lee they divorced and left them alone" Taehyung said. " Hmm, interesting, is there another information about her" I said. "Yes. Y/N currently she is living with her grandmother and her sister name is Claire, Y/N had a Ex boyfriend his name is BamBam, and they broke up because he was abusing her and toxic and he was also cheating on her". I closed my fist and started feel fire in my blood . And said to Taehyung " Bring Y/N and her sister and her Grandmother here now" I said.

Taehyung POV:

I drove to the house of Y/N. I parked my car ,I door bell the house of Y/N, someond opened the door. "Is this Y/N? ". " Yes, I am. Who are you? " She said. " I'm Taehyung" I said." Can you and Your sister and your grandmother come in the car with me??" I asked...
___________________
Edited ♡

Hey angels ,
Sorry if the story is short, anyway I hope you have a great day. .