Chapter 23

Y/N POV:

He stopped punching bambam, " Do you think that she loves you, SHE'S MINE , she's not yours she will always be mine " Bam bam said while his smirked appear. Jungkook was still going to him and punch him again but I hugged him even more to stop him, " Please kookie, it's enough, his not worth it " He stayed in his place , I pulled back then went in front of him " Baby, look at me " He ignored me, " Jungkookie look at me " He looked at me but he was angry, I put my hand on his face then I kissed his lips then I pull back " Remember that I love you and I will always love you, His trying to make you angry and make us apart, don't let him win " I said while looking at him , then took me to left side then hugged me tight, I looked at him , he was looking at Taehyung and Taehyung was looking at him , yeah like a triangle stare, Jungkook nodded his head, Tae went toward Bam bam and preparing the gun, " Close your eyes , don't open your eyes unless I told you to look " He said it while looking at me, I nodded my head. He put his left hand on my head and his right hand on my back hugging me tightly, so I closed my eyes.... " Anything you want to say before you die " Taehyung said, " Yeah, hey my little bean, I maybe going to die, but I will be in your nightmare " Bam bam said while laughing, I can hear his laughs....

"bye bye you piece of sh*t " Taehyung said then shot the gun, I can hear the shot. " This for making Y/N cry " ....

Another shot " And this for being abusive and toxic " ......

Another shot " And this..... Idk for what " Taehyung said..... " Done, I'm happy that we killed this trash " Taehyung said again then I can hear him coming toward us, " Y/N are you ok?? You look pale " , I feel weak, I haven't sleep and I'm tired, " I-I'm feeling weak..... " I said but I couldn't take it anymore so I fainted...

Where am I??!!,I'm in my room, oh God we killed bam bam, I can still remember what he said " I MAY BE GOING TO DIE BUT I WILL BE YOUR NIGHTMARE " , " I WILL BE YOUR NIGHTMARE " , NIGHTMARE.... ( note: that's not in the dream , she was thinking in her mind)

I sit straight Immediately, " Oh god my head hurts " I feel so dizzy, " Oh hey princess your awake, here take this pill and drink this orange juice " Jungkook walked toward me and sat on the bed, I took the pill then I swallow it with the water then I put the glass beside me, " Are you ok now?? How are you feeling?? " Jungkook said. " I'm feel a little bit of dizziness but I'm fine don't worry babe " I said while giving kookie a smile , he cupped my face " Okay, take some rest you look tired today " He said with a small smile , I nodded my head, I went under the blanket and then I closed my eyes , I can feel Jungkook came beside me , he put his hands on my waist giving me back hug then put his chin on my shoulder " I love you my princess " He whisper in my ears, I rolled to my right side , he pulled me closer to him, I peck a kiss in his lips then closed my eyes, I can feel myself closer to jungkook's chest, he kissed me in my forehead then hugged me tightly . Both of us went to sleep like two couples looks like a koalas cuddling each other's...
______________________
Edited ♡