Chapter 13

Y/N POV:

Then jungkook said " Now say what you want to ask". I asked " If somebody say something bad about me so that you will leave me, are you going to leave me for real? ". He said " No, I will not leave a such beautiful girl like you because of some rumors ". I blushed . He said " Aww, baby girl is blushing ". I said " No, I'm not blushing". Then I asked " Can you tell me were we are going?? ". He said " No, I'm not going to tell you ". And then he said " Close your eyes". Then I closed my eyes. We stopped in a place that I can't see because my eyes are closed. He opened the door for me to come out, he hold my hands and I stand up. He put his hand on my waist, we reached. He said " What can you hear? ". I said " I don't know, all I can hear is waves and water waves and some air , and I can hear trees are moving from the air ". He came close to my ears saying " Open your eyes". I opened my eyes. I said " OMG , it's so amazing , I love it ". He said " I came here if I'm sad or upset from something ". I said " Great, now I can know that when your upset or sad your coming to the beach ". He said " My mom brought me here, she was the lovely, amazing, gorgeous mom in the world, she was my world, but * The Crabs Italian mafia*, attacked my parents when I was a small boy, my parents told me to run away, and now I'm here". I said " OMG, I'm sorry to hear that kookie". He said " Oh, that's ok, I'm ok right now, but if I get * The Crabs Italian mafia * I will be much better". He said again " I have to bring you to another place". I went with him, and it was an amazing restaurant. I said " Jungkook, I love it, but it's so expensive ". He said " Eat what you want, the owner of this restaurant is my friend ". It was amazing being with jungkook all day. I picked from the menu French fries with hamburger and salad , the drinks orange juice, desserts One cupcake . But jungkook ordered only pasta and orange juice. He seems healthy.
_______________________

Unedited ♡

Love ya 💋💜