Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

I'm Y/N 18 years old and I have a sister her name is Claire She's 10 years old. Our parents divorced, they left me and My sister alone without even thinking about us. They told me that I have to take care Claire Alone and I have to do everything on my own and they will send me money for me and my sister. Now I live with my grandma. My Grandma is the sweetest Grandma ever. She's the one who helped us. She loves us so much.

**********************
Next day:

Morning came And Grandma Always wake up us. Today she made for us breakfast for me, she made Pancakes with strawberries . But for My sister Bacon and Egg . Then we finished our Breakfast we went to our room. Me and Claire we always take shower before going to school . So I took my shower and went to change clothes . Then I went down. My sister was waiting for me with my grandma. Then I took my bag and kissed grandma in her forehead . I opened the door and went out to drive our Car. Mom and dad before they divorce they bought us a car and a driving licence for me but for Claire until she will be 16 she will have her driving licence. I'm the one who always drive which is Abvious because I'm the older , I stopped in the parking lot and me and my sister got out from the car..

____________________

Edited

Hello angels,
Sorry if the story is short I will try to make it long and interesting + if there is any spelling mistakes plss tell me .