Chapter 22

Y/N POV:

We went by his car to my school. I was confused why jungkook put us in my school. He opened the door of the car. I said " Why we are here? ". He said " Remember that day that we met ". I nodded. He said " When I saw you the first time you were like a normal girl to me, and when I hear about you and your story about BamBam I started to get mad and jealous, I don't know why, I feel that I will have feeling for you and I love you, and that's true I love you, and you became special for me, all I want to say is I love you lee Y/N, and your an amazing and adorable and kind, sweet girl, and I want you to be mine and only mine. And your an amazing girl and you change my life so much so I'm saying it right now CAN YOU MARRY ME?? ". I was shocked I was about to faint. I said " Yes yes yes". I put the ring on my finger and I hugged him and I kissed him. It was an amazing night. I went home, we went to the room and we sleep. While I was sleeping I had a nightmare about BamBam killing me. I wake up from the nightmare and I took slowly the gun of jungkook and I went to the basement and I saw the door that there was BamBam but I don't have the keys so I have to take the keys from Taehyung I went there Taehyung was awake. I said " Oh Dang it, now Taehyung is awake". I quickly hide before Taehyung will see me. How should I take the Key?

I have to ask Taehyung so I went to go Taehyung I said "Hey Taehyung, Can I have the keys to go to BamBam? ". He said " Why? And why are you holding gun? ". I'm looking at the key , then I took it quickly then I ran without looking in the back , on my way to the basement.

Taehyunv POV:

Y/N took the keys and ran to the basement, I went to jungkook's room and I said " Jungkook wake up, Y/N took the keys and she's going to the basement to kill bam bam ". He woke up suddenly and we ran to the Basement.

Y/N POV:

I opened the basement and started walking toward the toxic ex bam bam, " You're here babygirl, come here " He said my smiling, " Yeah your babygirl is here " I said while smirking , " The day that I've been waiting have come, you've been my nightmare , I gave you love and attention that everything girl does and all you do to me is abuse and be toxic to me " I said and then I pointing the gun on his head " What are you doing?? You don't even know how to kill an ant " He said I was about to shot the bullet but Jungkook came in front of me and the gun was in his forehead instead of bambam, I started to get worried so I put the gun down, he took the gun from my hands " Kookie, why??!! , I want to shot this person " I said, " You're not killing him " He said while his angry face started to appear, I started to make cute face and puppy eyes " Pleasee, let me shot him this time " , he started laughing " Your adorable but Those things will not work for me and no princess " I looked at him with anger then I rolled my eyes then I looked at bam bam giving Jungkook my back

Why does he have to be stubborn?? He knows that his my nightmare and I wanted to shot him for so long...

He gave to Taehyung the gun then back hugged me and he put his chin on my shoulder " Princess don't be mad, your not a murder or a killer so let me do it " He said while hugging me tightly ...
His right, I'm not a killer or a murder but I want to kill him by myself but I know that Jungkook will hesitate..

I looked at him , then I nodded my head as an ok sign, I hugged him then I pulled back, " Stay beside Tae, I have to do something before he will be killed " He said but I was confused
oh shit he will do it
"Kookie, no you will hurt yourself " I was worried , he ignored me and started walking toward Bam bam folding his sleeves.......

He started punching bam bam left and right, " You son of a B**ch " Saying it while his punching bam bam, to be honest I was proud of Jungkook buy worried at the same time, he took a deep breathe then again punching him hardly " This punch for hurting Y/N " , then he punch his face again " This punch for being toxic " , and then punch again " This punch for abusing my princess " , and then punch again and again and again , bam bam started bleeding and a lot of blood coming from his mouth " Jungkook enough " I said, I started to get more worried, he ignored me again , Jungkook hold bam bam shirt in his left hand while closing the right hand " You made Y/N cry all night for you for being abusive and toxic to her, your such a piece of sh*t, you deserve to die " Jungkook looks at bam bam with disgust, he leaves his shirt then started punching him again and again and again, I went to him then I back hugged him, " Kookie, it's enough, you punch him a lot, just shot him and stop punching " I said while his still punching then stopped........
_____________________
Edited ♡
Hey angels,
How are you all?? I hope your doing well, I don't Stan got7 but I love them and I love listening to there songs, so who's your bias?? Mine is Bam bam, mark and jackson, lol ik the there are rap line 😂 . Here are some photos about bambam and kookie.. 😊↧↧↧↧

 😊↧↧↧↧

Yeah, bam bam is handsome 💋

That's my husband over here 😂💋💋

😌😌 Jungkook stans are you alright???!! As for me I don't think soo

😌😌 Jungkook stans are you alright???!! As for me I don't think soo...!!