Chapter 36

Jungkook POV:

I woke up and I saw myself holding my girlfriend hands, seriously her hands are so soft. So I smiled because she's so adorable while she's sleeping . I kept staring at her like 10 min , for how lucky I am to have her in my life?? . I have an idea that will let her be happy. So I kissed her forehead and slowly removing my hands so that she will not wake up from her adorable sleep. I did my day routine and wore my clothes and kissed again my girlfriend and went out

Y/n's POV:

I woke up and I rubbed my eyes cause my eyes we're blurry . I looked beside me kookie wasn't holding my hands and woke up early. So got up. I cleaned the bed. I went to the bathroom did my day routine, the someone was knocking in the door, I opened and one of the workers in the hotel said " Good morning Miss, here's your breakfast and here's the box". I took the box put it a side and I took the food and I said to him " Thank you, have a nice day". I closed the door. The food looks delicious but I wonder who give me this box?? , what's inside the box?? And where is kookie??. The food was pancakes with some blue berries and orange juice. So I said to myself " This food seems healthy ".

After 10 min...

I finished my food 1st I was hungry 2nd the food was soo delicious and amazing. I put plate a side and went the bathroom wash my hand. And I went running to the box, I was so excited to know who bought this box and what's inside it??. I took the box and seat down in my bed. I opened it, there was a note and some red clothes and heels. I opened the note first and it says " Good morning babe, hope you have an amazing morning. Sorry for leaving you alone, I have some work to do so I didn't want to bother you while your sleeping you look adorable and peacefully :) . I brought these amazing red dress and heels cause you have to wear my favorite color ;) , anyway wear them and I will pick you up at 5pm :) . See you soon. I love you <3 . From your boyfriend ".
He is the cutest and amazing person ever saw in my life. This made me cry. But I wiped my face and I put the note a side, I took the dress, the dress looks amazing wth??!! , red long dress with some sparkles on it and the high heels are amazing. Kookie knows how to impress his girl with an amazing gifts seriously kookie is amazing...
_________________________