Chapter 33

Y/n's POV:

I couldn't believe what I heard from Mrs. Jennifer, is this even true that jungkook had his first girlfriend and he didn't tell me at all or even tell me her name, and while I was thinking I heard Mrs. Jennifer saying " Carolina is better than your girl". , jungkook said " Nope, your wrong mother, my girl is better, she cares about people more than herself, and I love her more than Carolina and I love her more than anything in this world". I have tons of questions like who is Carolina?!, and why jungkook didn't tell me about her??. I didn't even complete listening because I give up I couldn't hear more so I ran to the terrace and I started crying , like whyyyy?? I'm just there crying like an Innocent girl that doesn't know anything , but I need an answer for all this questions and I will get it from jungkook. But while I was crying, someone came and it was jungkook,I didn't even look at him,i just started crying again and again. He just grabbed me and hugged me and said " What's wrong babe??, why your crying? ". So I just lied and said " I remembered what did my Ex did to me" . He put his hand on my face and letting me to look at him so I gently look at him, he said " His gone babe so just forget him from your mind and just think about us". He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead, He said again while whispering in my ears " I will just go to the room and you better come to me with no tears and tell me the real truth". So he went. I just stared at the ground.

After 1 hour staring at the ground.
I stopped crying then I went to the room, I saw Jungkook was in the room. Then he said " You finally came to the room". So I said " Yes, I will just go take a shower and come back". So I went .

After 5 min

I finished showering then I went to wear my PJs (Pajamas) , and put my hair in a messy bun and while I was making my hair jungkook hugged me behind my back and said " Babe, you know your so beautiful and amazing and I love you more than my life because your my world ". So i said " You know you made my day babe and made me happy ". So he took me and we set then he said " Now, tell me the truth why you were crying? ". So I took a deep breath and I said " I over heard your conversation with Mrs. Jennifer, and here words hurt me". His face was confusing I can't describe his face by the way he said " Go on ". Then I said " And I heard about Your first girlfriend (Carolina) If you don't mind telling me who is she? Because your died if you will not tell me ". So he said....
______________________
Unedited ♡