Chapter 38

We started to talk , " So your Y/N, jungkook has been talking about you " Jimin said. " Jimin stop " Jungkook said. " What did he said about me??!! " I asked " DON'T. YOU. DARE " Jungkook said. Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breathe and opened it again. " He said that you're amazing and his happy that you're with him and I'm his life " Jimin said and smiled. My heart started to raise, " Oh really, that's amazing of you kookie " I said and smiled....

We talked for awhile... " Okay guys me and Y/N have to go rn, we have a date " Jungkook said while holding my hands and standing up. " Okay, just don't try to do anything " Namjoon said and winked at me. " Hyungggg, I will not do that, unless.... " Jungkook said while smirking.... Oh no that evil smirk of jk is back..... " Ahh, nevermind we have to go bye " He said and took my hands then got out from the hotel " You don't have to grab me that harsh " I said while rubbing my wrist...

We took an Uber, he started to drive the whole ride was awkward and quiet, we both stared at the window but Jungkook slides his hand into mine and kissed the back of my hand....

We finally arrived the restaurant , it seems like the restaurant is famous and for the rich people, " Ah kook , this place is rich and famous, I don't belong to this " I said while felt nervous. " Nah it's fine order what you want " He said while smiling " Are you sure??!! " I said. He nodded. We went inside , Jungkook pulled a chair for me and let me sit and he pulled his chair and sat, " Such a gentleman baby " I said and smiled, " Of course, I can also be gentleman in another thing " He said and winked, " Yah Jungkook not here " I said and chuckled but my cheeks started to get red, " Did you know that I love it when your cheeks get red??!! " He said, " Yes I know " I can feel my cheeks are burning.... " Mr. Jeon, what do you want to order??!! " I would like to have bacon cheeseburger with fries and salad and for the drinks you know it " He said and smiled at the worker, " What about you Mrs. Jeon??!! " , " I would like to have the same thing as Mr. Jeon " I said and smiled. "Algo más??!! ( Anything else) " The worker said, " No, Gracias " Jungkook said. The waiter went...

"Are you  still mad because of what mom said???! " Jungkook said. " No no, I will never be mad at her " I said and smiled. " Are you sure??! " , " Yes baby " I said, I looked around me and looked left and right. The place is so amazing and shining...... The ceiling is full of shining glitters and stars and in the middle is a big chandelier and the tables and the chairs and unique and gorgeous..... " Do you like the place??!! " , " Yes yes, I love it not like it. But.... " , " No buts... After this we have 2 places to go " Jungkook said, " What places??!! " I asked " It's a surprise " He said and smiled. I was about to talk but the worker came, "aqui esta la comida y la bebida, ,disfrutar ( here is the food and the drink, enjoy) " The worker said and left. I took the first bite and it was amazing , " How's the first bite??!! " Jungkook asked, " It's amazing, the first bite and turns out to be so good " I said while smiling and eating at the same time. " I know right " He said and smiled back.......

We finished eating, and we drank champagne but not a lot, then the waiter came , " How's the comida??!! ( food) " The waiter asked, " He asked how's the food , you know me, I always come here whenever I feel tasting your foods " Jungkook said , they both laughed  " Yes, Mr. Jeon, how about you Mrs. Jeon??!! " The waiter asked me, " It's was amazing and good, I should come her always " I said and smiled......

We finished in the restaurant so we got out, " Now what??!! " I asked, " You will see later " He said and winked. Where is he taking me??!! .......
                ______________________
Unedited ♡

Hey angels 😊💕,
How are you all??!! I hope you're all doing great. So I'm very sorry for being so late on updating the chapter, I was so busy on writing stories on insta and I was also busy with my family and school. So I'm really sorry and also I was editing this story because I had a lot of mistakes in it an I wanted to make it interesting to read it and I'm still editing it,I have some more chapters then I will be done with the edits... So I'm also sorry......

But please follow me on insta ( Devil_Taekook) for more updates and I also started to write stories in insta so check it out.... Without following me you will not know the updates of this story or anything other story I'm still writing......

Again I'm so sorry.... But really a big Thank you for the people who is reading this story I really appreciate it and that makes me happy and proud of myself and proud of what I did, I'm really really thank you ✨😊. And I apologize if there is any grammer or spelling mistakes.....