Chapter 27

Next day:

It was morning 9:40 am, I did my morning routine and wore anything in front of me....

I went inside to give jungkook his morning coffee, " Good morning baby " I said with a smile on my face, " Good morning princess... Oh thank you , did you sleep well??! " Jungkook asked, I nodded and smiled, " How long are we staying in Spain??!! " I asked, " 1 month maybe, I don't know Y/N , we are going there for meeting Eomma and I have a work with the boys " He said.. Damn he is so focused . " E-eomma??!! Who boys,I mean who are those boys??! " I said while I was worried a little bit, " Yeah Eomma why is there something wrong??!! You will meet the boys later " " No no I'm happy that I will meet your Eomma " " Are you sure??!! You seem nervous " " Me, nervous??! No I'm not " I said while fake smiling , jungkook closed the laptop and started walking toward me then trapped me in the middle, " Don't be nervous princess, Eomma will not bit you " He said and pulled back and give me his back while his looking at the window , " What if she doesn't like me???! " I walked to him and looked at him while crossing my arms , " Princess, she will not like you she will love you... " He said and put his hand on my shoulder, ".... Just don't think about it okay , know go pack our things " He said and kissed my forehead and went to his desk again...

Next day...

Today is the day that I'm nervous about , " Are you ready to go??!! " Jungkook said , I nodded my head . We went to his private jet without Tae, jungkook was on the phone " Meet us there in the private plane " He said and hang up the phone, " Isn't Tae coming with us??! " I asked " He will meet us in the private plane " He said and smiled.
                    _________________________