Don't Do It!

Kim’s P.O.V

As of this very moment I was running up and down random halls of the school in search of Brie. I knew that after what just played on the T.V in each of the classrooms, that Brie would be on the hunt for Colby.

It wasn’t that I thought she shouldn't kill Colby … No, in fact think she should butcher him slowly with a dull knife, but just not at school. Brie can’t afford to get in anymore trouble. And the mere thought of her getting expelled and no longer walking the halls with me made me realize she needed to be stopped.

I turned down a hall and saw that Brie was headed straight towards me and her eyes were glued to the door behind me that lead to the school newsroom. With urgency, I ran up to her and made her come to a halt.

“Move,” she hissed.

“Brie, I think you need to breathe and calm down. I know what he did, and it was wrong. But we are at school, you can’t get into anymore trouble,” I stated.

Brie’s eyes started to narrow at me, “Kimmy, move.”

“No! Because you are blinded by anger right now-”

Brie started to try and move around me, but I kept blocking her. “Kimberly Rae Scott! Get! Out! Of! My! Way!”

I shook my head at her, “I can’t, because you can’t do this! Not now at least! ... If you give me until the end of the day I will have the best revenge plan ever! But you have to keep cool and do not kill him!” I pleaded with Brie.

Her eyebrow rose at me, “Will he be publically humiliated and will many, many people will laugh at him?” She asked me.

I nodded, “Yes! Just let me put my plan into action! Please! I need you here and not expelled. I can’t live without my daily dose of Brie!”

Brie let a dry chuckle escape her lips, “Just yesterday you were mad at me...” she mumbled.

I shrugged my shoulders, “You were right I was just PMSing, but it’s in the past. Right now I am focused on saving you from not getting kicked out of this school because you want to murder Colby.”

“… … …You have till the end of the day to give me a good payback plan, or I will not even care if we are in school or not, he is dead meat.”

“Promise!”

Brie gave the door to the newsroom a final look before turning around and walking away.

A sigh left my mouth as I realized I bought us some time.

<><><><><><><><><>

It was lunchtime and I was so anxious for the fact that I didn’t have a clue what Brie could do to Colby as payback. What he did was horrible and I just couldn’t think of something Brie could do to him in return that will make him suffer.

Thoughts of how I should just unleash her on him crossed my mind. But believe it or not Brie would actually hurt him; she is not the type that strays away from a fight.

I was so lucky this morning to be able to get her to change her mind...

“What’s on your mind, baby?” Sheldon asked me as he nibbled on my earlobe.

I giggled and wiggled out of his arms. “Nothing ... How was your day?”

He gave me a quizzical look as if he didn’t believe that nothing was wrong with me. Yet I was thankful when he didn’t press me for answers. “Uhhh, just trying to keep my grades up to make my dad happy ... And I am worried about giving some of the newspaper staff free reign.”

“What do you mean ‘free reign’?”

“My dad, the principal, said that I had to let the newspaper staff pick their own articles. I can’t pick what they write, which makes it harder on me because everything gets chaotic when they can choose what they want to write...”

“You’re saying that the people on the newspaper staff can write about whatever they want?”

Sheldon nodded, “Yeah.”

An evil smile grew on my face, “bingo...”

“Huh?”

I looked over at Sheldon and shook my head, “nothing ... we should head back to school.”

With a confused expression, Sheldon bobbed his head at me. “Oooookay...”

<><><><><><>

“Brie!” I shouted when I spotted her before last period.

Brie turned around and looked at me. “What?” She asked when I got closer to her.

“I have a plan for revenge.”

“Well, what is it?”

“Meet me in the newspaper room after school. Trust me, Brie; you will have your payback.”

<><><><><><><><>

Edited by: Victoria (aka Pcgeeksquadgirl)