From Nice To Evil

“Nice,” Colby said as he just stood over me as my stomach emptied out before him. “Penny, Chase, go eat,” Colby stated in a neutral tone of voice. I heard a shuffling sound and assumed they listened to him. I gradually stood up straight and wiped my mouth. “Done?” He asked me. I nodded and then watched him slip of his shoe slowly. “I told you not to drink the water like that.”

My head started to feel very hot and I wobbled a little. “I don’t think it as the water,” I admitted. Colby’s eyes studied me for a second. I felt something cool on my forehead and looked up to see Colby had placed his hand on my forehead.

“Damn Brie you are burning up,” he said.

“No shit Sherlock,” I muttered weakly. A small smile fell on his face before he looked down at the floor.

“I can get this just go lay down,” he stated in low voice. I shook my head which made my head spin.

“No, I will help,” I proclaimed, but in one step it felt like the whole room was spinning. My right leg felt weak and I started to tip over, but Colby grabbed my arm.

“You will do as I say and go to your room Brie!” His voice was laced with demand. I glanced over at him to see if he was kidding because I have never heard him talk that way. It was more demanding tone then when we had an argument about if Penny and Chase should go eat or clean up the game mess.

“I can’t,” I told him.

“You can, and will. Brie you can’t stand still and you are sweating like a pig.” Colby exclaimed. I knew he was right but he didn’t understand what I was saying by ‘I can’t’.

“I know, but I can’t walk, my legs feel like jello,” I muttered. In seconds I felt a hand reach behind my knees and neck. “What the hell are you doing?”

“What does it look like?” Was all Colby said as he carried me to my room. Carefully he sat me down on my bed. I studied him as he walked over to my window and turned on my air conditioner. “I’ll get your mom to bring you up something to eat,” Colby stated as he made his way to leave the room.

“No! You can’t tell her I’m sick,” I half shouted. Spinning around Colby looked at me with confusion. “She turns into a crazy worry-wart when I am sick. Just tell her, I am taking a nap or something. I know after I sleep I will be better.”

“Ummm, okay, do you want me to bring you something to eat?” He asked. I shook my head and sat up in my bed.

“No,” I told him as I slipped off my shoes and took my long blonde hair out of my ponytail. “I will just throw it up.” He nodded in understanding.

“Alright, well, I’m going to go downstairs,” with that he left.

~~~~

“Brie ... Brie ... Brie,” an annoying male voice was waking me up from my deep sleep. I opened my eyes and saw I was face to face with Colby. “Here,” he handed me spoon that had a red liquid on it.

“What is that?”

“It’s cold medicine, now take it or I go get your mom, because I rather be hanging out with Elliot right now then making sure you get better.”

“Awww, thanks for not caring about me,” I said with a smirk, which he returned showing. “And I don’t need that medicine, I just need to sleep.”

“You have been sleeping for 9 hours. You look just as bad as you did from when I left here earlier,” he stated. I growled knowing he was not going to leave and stop arguing until I take the medicine. I grabbed the spoon and took the medicine. My face scrunched up when I tasted the bitter cherry favor. With a glare I gave him back the spoon. “Better?” He asked me.

“Oh yeah I feel on top of the world,” I sarcastically stated. Colby looked at me and ten busted out laughed. “What is so funny?” Colby shook his head but didn’t stop laughing. Clutching his stomach as he doubled over in laughter, Colby exited my room. I sat on my bed wondering why he was laughing so hard.

A few minutes later I had to go to the restroom, I leaped out of my bed and ran to the restroom. After using it I washed my hands and looked in the mirror.

There was nothing wrong with my hair, or face to explain him laughing.

“He’s a jacka-” I stopped muttering to myself when I noticed something.

Oh no he didn’t!

I smiled and saw my teeth were stained deep red.

Colby must have put red dye in the medicine, making my teeth and mouth red.

I reached over and grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. All it did was change the color of my toothbrush bristles and not make my teeth white again.

“Colby!” I shouted.

Whether I am sick or not, he was going to pay!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Edited by: Penguin42698 (aka Victoria)