Leaving

Colby's P.O.V

After only an hour of watching Yo Gabba Gabba, Penny and Chase fell asleep at the foot end of the bed. Once we saw that they were sleeping Brie and I started to watch “Law in Order”, which was a murder / detective T.V show.

“I think the twin did it,” Brie commented in the first ten minutes of watching the show.

I shook my head at her, “no, it was the dad.”

“We’ll see,” she breathed.

It wasn’t but a few minutes later that my phone sounded off from my front pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was a text from Elliot.

Elliot: Yo, man, I am like seconds from being on level 62 in Nazi zombies, get you azz over here.

I wanted to roll my eyes, but I decided not to as I replied.

Me: I can’t…

Not a second later Elliot had replied to my message.

Elliot: I know all your deepest secrets ... Muhahaha, get over here, now. I need to talk to you!

I sighed realizing Elliot would not take no for an answer.

Looking over at Brie I contemplated on what to tell her. Thoughts of how she might be mad that I’m leaving crossed my mind, but I knew I should go see what the hell Elliot wanted to talk to me about.

“Hey, Brie, I gotta go,” I told her as I removed my arm from around her waist.

Her eyes flickered towards me. “You can use my restroom,” she said and then pointed to a door on the left side of her room.

“No, I gotta go to Elliot’s. He is wanting to hang out for a while.”

“Oh ... Okay...” Her voice trailed as she looked back at the T.V screen.

Part of me at this very moment was debating if it was worth going to Elliot’s.

As that thought came to mind my phone rung once more.

Looking down at it I saw another message from Elliot.

Elliot: I hope you are on your way, and not trying to get some with Brie. Bros before hoes, man!

Yeah, there was no way I was getting out of this...

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I know you guys are wanting pranks, but please hold out two more chapters and there will be a prank! I promise! Right now I am just laying out the plot for the whole story, so patience please!

Love ya!!