Secrets and Arguments

Kimberly’s P.O.V (Remember, she is Brie’s friend?)

I sat in art class, thinking of how Brie was going to pay for playing hooky and not coming to school today. Of course, my mind could help to wonder if it had something to do with what happened yesterday when Brie’s mom got home and her parents stated that Elliot and I should head home. I wanted to desperately call her and see what the fudge monkey’s was wrong, but when I tried to text her today in first class, the teacher caught me. So now I am phoneless and worried that Brie has been texting/calling me and I have no phone!

“Have you heard anything?” Elliot asked me as came over to my side. I sat down my paint brush and examined my work of art: A stick person. Looking at it, I have to say my lines were straight and it looked over all B-E-A-utiful! “Hello, earth to Shorty!” Elliot said as he waved his hand in front of my face. Giving it a hard slap away from my face, I glanced at him I noted that he looked different today. I examined his brown, moppy haired head noticed nothing new about how it looked like it hadn’t been brushed today. He wasn’t wearing color changing contacts - like half the school is -because his eyes were the same deep blue as it had been yesterday. His outfit was not out of the ordinary with a white T-Shirt and light jeans. Yet, there was something about him that made me raise an eyebrow.

“N-no, I haven’t hear anything, you?” I questioned before he could become aware of gaze that was groping him from head to toe.

“Not even a text. I am think it’s either something real bad, or Colby has finally killed Brie and is making an escape to Mexico as we speak,” I laughed at him. Right when I was about to reply I got a tap on my shoulder. Spinning around I saw that it was some girl; I think her name was Lilly. Anyways, she handed me a folded piece of paper and then just walked off. I shrugged my shoulders and opened the note.

Kim,

Meet me at our spot, lunch time.

-S

“Who is this ‘S’ person?” Elliot inquired. I looked at him and then shoved the paper in my backpack.

“It’s none of your business … and Elliot, I think you have it reverse. Colby could never kill Brie, she would kill him.” I was glad when Elliot didn’t ask anymore about the note instead he laughed and tried to take up for his friend.

Class got out and I was quick to leave because it was officially lunch time for me. My legs however did not carry me too the lunch room, but to the football field. Once on the field I walked across and into the forest that lined the back of it.

“Finally!” A husky voice said as I walked in the wooded area. An arm looped around my waist and pulled me towards the person that spoke. I wanted to melt as kisses were being placed all up and down the nape of my neck.

“Oooookay, Oh my that’s … Oooo,” I was speechless as my body became hot and begging for more.

“I’ve missed you,” I moved my head so I could look at Sheldon.

I know what you are thinking, Sheldon? Really?

But yes, the nerdy, newspaper staff Sheldon is basically my closet boyfriend. Would it help to say that he is not actually this nerdy pencil pushing guy in real life? In fact, he only acts that way to please his dad. If he doesn’t act like a geek his dad gets mad, and whether Sheldon will ever tell me or not, I knew his dad, the principal, abused him.

“I have missed you too,” I said with a goofy grin. Sheldon looked at me with his dark brown eyes and I saw that he was not wearing his glasses. “What happened to your glasses?” I asked him with curiosity.

“I’m wearing contacts. I hate those damn glasses, anyways,” he muttered. I wiggled out of his grip an observed him, he looked smoking hot right now without glasses and he was dressed different with a plain blue tee and some short khaki pants.

“Nice outfit,” I commented with a grin. He smirked and then relooped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

“You look beautiful today,” he told me. I blushed at least twenty shades of red when he said that. “Liar, according to Brie I look like Snooki from Jersey Shore. She is short and a big boned woman.” I stated.

“Admittedly you are short, but not in any sense are you a pound to big. If I took you to my grandmothers she would be complaining at how skinny you are.” I could help but beam at his words. Sheldon loved his grandmother and for him to even mention the mere idea of her seeing me made me happy. “Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked with a chuckle. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his warm lips.

“Because I am just realizing how lucky I am to have you.” I mumbled and then we started to make out with me having a feeling of pure bliss.

Stepping into the school I saw Elliot leaning against the lockers looking straight at me with a heated expression. I raised an eyebrow wondering who pissed in his oatmeal today. Going over to him I smiled.

“What’s up?” His expression didn’t change in fact it got worse he was looking more and more pissed by the second. “Who got your granny panties in a twist?” I asked him. His blue eyes bore into me.

“What the hell are you doing with that geek? He is not your type!” Elliot said with rage laced in his deep voice.

“How would you know what my type is?” I questioned in anger that he acted like he knew me.

“You shouldn’t be with him!” Elliot shouted. Kids in the hall started to look over at us, wondering what we were fighting about.

“Lower your voice!” I whisper shouted. Elliot shook his head at me

“I don’t care, and you shouldn’t be with him.”

“And who do you think I should be with?” I asked as my fist started to clench in annoyance. Elliot’s expression dropped before he composed himself back into the furious look he had seconds ago.

“I will not stand for you dating him,” with that Elliot turned around and walked away but not before punching a locker.

I stood there wondering what the hell I just witnessed.

 <><><><><>

Edited by: Penguin42698 (aka Victoria)