Sharing Is Caring

Colby's P.O.V

Both Brie and I walked with Penny to Brie’s room. Once in I saw that Chase was already lying on the bed with the TV remote in hand.

A grin found my face as I strolled over to him. “What’s up little man?” I asked as I lifted him into my lap.

He shrugged his bony shoulders, “Got yelled at by Mrs. Lipson.”

I knew Mrs. Lipson to be his teacher, which obviously meant that Chase had done something he wasn’t suppose to in class. I sighed, “What did you do?”

“I put glue in Stacy’s hair.”

His reply made me chuckle, “and why did you do that?”

Chase stirred in my lap, and his eyes avoiding looking at me. He had full knowledge that I was going to question every bit of his day and make sure he knew his wrong doings were in fact, wrong.

“She kept trying to borrow my blue crayon ... but I told her it was mine.”

I laughed at him and the way he was pouting, with his bottom lip protruded. But I quickly composed my expression and narrowed my eyes down at the little boy in my arms. “You need to learn to share, Chase.”

Chase sighed. “Okay,” he stated as he extended the ‘okay’ like he gave up and knew he should start being nicer.

“Are you two ready?” Brie asked as she reached over and grabbed the remote.

“Wait!” I exclaim and then moved Chase off my lap before leaping off the bed and running towards the kitchen.

Once in there I went to the freezer and got the two cartons of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream we bought a while back. Before leaving I grabbed some spoons. Quickly, I raced back to Brie’s room.

“Ice cream!” Penny shouted as she jumped up and down on Brie’s bed.

“Stop jumping on the bed and you can have some,” I stated.

Penny immediately sat down and looked at me with wide, happy eyes.

A grin found my face as I sat down on the top of the bed. My back rested on the headboard as I opened the ice cream cartons. I handed Penny and Chase one, and stated they needed to share, but when I said that I made sure to look Chase straight in the eye.

He rolled his eyes and started to eat it with his sister.

“You realize dinner will be ready in like an hour,” Brie stated as she got on the bed next to me.

Her body was a few inches from mine, and I sighed as I looped my arm around her waist and brought her closer to me. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think they need a treat.”

She just looked at me with a grin before nodding. “Are you going to share?” She asked as her green eyes gazed down at the ice cream I had at hand.

I looked at the carton and then back at her. I started to act as if I was really thinking about it.

Brie frowned at me and then smacked my chest before snatching the ice cream from my hand.

“Hey! You need to share,” Chase told Brie from the foot of the bed.

I allowed a smirk to appear on my face, “yeah Brie, you need to share,” I stated as gripped my spoon and took a huge spoonful of ice cream.

She chuckled and dug in along with me.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Everyone watch your emails, I am doing update trivia for this story!!! Meaning I will post a question to my fans and if I get a certain amount of right answers I update!!! 

Edited by: Victoria (pcgeeksquadgirl)