Special Chapter #1

Merry  Christmas to you and your family <3

This isn't much but I hope you guys will like this hihihi

Btw, Leon is pronounced as /Lee-Yon/ :)

PIPER

          "This is everything I ever wanted," Apollo whispered in my ear as he stood behind me; his gentle hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me into an embrace. 

          "Me too," I whispered back as I squeezed his hand lovingly. "I love you boys so much."

          "I can't wait to see what our son will grow up to be." Apollo kissed me by the cheek. I felt his smile as his lips grazed against my skin.

           "I don't want our son to grow up yet." I murmured, making him chuckle. 

           Apollo and I stood right in front of the crib; watching Napoleon sleep has become our favorite habit. It's already been a month since Napoleon was born but we still can't believe that we are parents to a little angel. Our love lead to life.

           After finally getting married, Apollo and I decided to continue taking things slowly. We traveled to our hearts content, enjoying each other's company while making the most of every day. For about a year, it was just about the two of us. Until we both felt like we were ready... until we finally received the greatest gift of all. 

         I still can't forget the look on Apollo's face the moment I told him about my pregnancy. 

         He got home all sad and gloomy. He tried to smile for me but I could tell he was having such a bad day. When I asked him about it, he told me how upset he was that Cohen wouldn't let us take Ned to the Hawthorns' nature park; The Hawthorns were out of town and we couldn't play with Braver; and he was having trouble at work earlier.

         "Don't worry, we'll get our revenge when this baby finally comes out. 'Pagkakait din natin sa kanila si Baby," biro ko sabay hawak sa tiyan kong hindi pa halata sa pagbubuntis.

          Apollo stilled upon hearing my words. He looked at me with surprise. He was speechless for a few moments until a smile of pure happiness crept up his face. He threw me a questioning look so I nodded with a smile.

        Apollo's face lit up like fireworks that night. He was so happy that it brought him to tears... brought us to tears. The best kind of tears. But the happiness on his face that night? It was nothing compared to how happy he was the moment he saw Napoleon for the first time.

         "Our son," Apollo whispered, snapping me out from our beautiful memories. "I really like saying that... I really like hearing you say that." He added.