3 : Bad boy

Chapter Theme:

Bad Boy - Red Velvet

Piper

        I walked along the steel-cold floor with my head held high; my black stilettos leaving crisp thuds as the hem of my black dress brush through my thighs in every step that I take. Some may slutty, others may brand me a bitch, but I don't care as long as I still have my clothes on.

        "Thanks," I smirked at the manager as he opened the door of the VIP room where the owner is waiting for me.

        The manager then gave me a smile, the flirty kind. Oooh do I smell another fckboy here...

        I took a deep breath as I entered the room.

        As soon as I took a step inside, the door behind me closed, leaving behind the loud EDM music blaring across the bar, leaving me all alone inside the cold and dim-lit room. And then there was silence.

       But that was when I noticed a  swivel chair right in front of me. It had it's back turned against me but I could tell someone was sitting on it. A guy. 

       I am against flirting around and looking desperate but for now I have to compromise for the sake of my dumbaby's birthday party.

       "Hey," I smiled, forcing my voice to sound alluring and flirty. It's a good thing I wore my bloody red lipstick tonight.

        The chair turned and that's when I saw this familiar-looking guy with a slick back hair, the left side of his eyebrow is slightly shaved. He's a black metallica shirt under his black leather jacket while sporting a small glimmering earring on his left ear. He looks like a total f*ckboy if it wasn't for the book in his hands. He's a fan of reading, I guess.

        He had a smirk on his face but he suddenly stilled when our eyes met. 

        Wait, is it because i'm wearing my biggest hoop earrings? or is my dress to revealing for him? or does my make-up make me look like a drag queen? 

        "Piper Valverde," I broke the silence by introducing myself. Extending my hands with a smile on my face.

        He nodded, as if my words took him out of his reverie. He nodded again, this time a small smile crept up his face. A different kind of smile compared to earlier. The kind of smile that looks gentle and kind.

        "H-hey," he stuttered and stood up, shaking my hands.

         Something about the way he held my hand felt weird, it felt as if he didn't want to let go of it. But what's weirder was the way he looked at my eyes, his eyes seemed to sparkle along with the smile on his face.