1 : This means war

"If you could turn back time, what would you do?"

"I would go back to the night when I met the love of my life."

"Why?"

        "You guys! Have you seen this post in the city page?!" Riley yelled out of shock.

        "You talking about the list?" Lucho asked, sounding bored.

        "What list?" Warren asked, not having a clue of what's going on.

         "Apparently, the Filimon Height's city page got hacked and someone posted this list of names which are said to be fuckboys that girls should avoid! And tingnan niyo oh! Everyone in Rosepike University's basketball team is here!" Riley explained, not taking his eyes off his phone.

          "Scam kasi wala ako diyan!" Lucho said, grimacing, unconvinced.

          "Lu, you're a gentledude. You're not a fuckboy, you're just a hopeless romantic anak ni juday," I joked which made him glare at me. 

          "Sino kayang gumawa ng listahan na yan?" tanong ni Warren.

           "Eh sino pa ba?" Riley chuckled as he looked at my direction.

           "Why would I waste my time compiling a list of every fuckboy in Filimon Heights?" I asked sarcastically.

            "Not you, your sisters!" Riley retorted, putting emphasis on the word sisters by moving his pointing and middle fingers.

           "Whatever! Itago mo na nga yang phone mo!" I sighed just to move on with our topic. "But seriously guys! Let's focus on the subject here, okay? No more distractions!" I reminded them as I glared. 

        "For the Nth time, guys! We need a theme!" I insisted, slamming the marker over and over again on the whiteboard, desperate to hear some creative suggestion from them. 

        "Piper!" Lucho raised his hand as he sat on the front row of the classroom, looking like a diligent student; which he's so not. "How about we go for a teletubbies-themed party? I mean we could wear costumes and shit," he said, with an unsure expression on his face.