Leafa-san and Her Works

Hello, everyone!

As you all know, I am Leaf. You can call me Leaf, Leafa, or Leafa-san. Or FearIsNotEvil. Anything.

I am devoted to Fairy Tail. It changed my life.

I like writing stories, making covers, singing random Fairy Tail songs, and other things that are related to Fairy Tail.

I also love Sket Dance, Gintama, Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece!

Well, no personal information required. Let's just say my favorite color is violet, I love italian food, and I'm a Filipina. And, I'm proud.

Anyway, I have a best friend, and she's the incredible @cheerfuljanus! She's my real life BFF.

As for my Wattpad besties, I have @thebloodysnowdrops and @HumairaFitriyah! They're amazing people and writers! Follow them and read their stories, unless you already are doing that.

Well, that's basic information about me. Here are my works.

1. Fairy Academy

Opinion: Well, the topic suddenly got off the hook, and by that, I meant completely changed. I never planned anything about having Cobra in FA. I recently rewatched the Key of the Starry Heavens arc, and I guess KINABRA was so perfect I added it.

2. Dramatically

Opinion: Among all of my works [even those in my notes], this one was the best. A bit crappy, but still the best than my other stories. And, GRAYZA FOREVER!

3. Throwing Hearts Away

Opinion: I seriously wasn't planning anything about this fic. But, Miraxus was just so perfect that I had to make one. They're like, my OTP. I. Will. Never. Let. Them. Go.

4. Love, Lucy.

Opinion: Everyone loves NaLu. Except for NaLi, LoLu, GaLu (yes Gajeel and Lucy), and other Natsu and Lucy related ships shippers. BUT SERIOUSLY. This is another I-Went-Missing fic, and it's like a second book to Dramatically. Spoiler alert, the first chapter begins with Grayza marriage [SORRY NON-GRAYZA SHIPPERS, BUT IT'S JUST ONE TIME] and boom, Natsu went missing. CAN'T WAIT!

5. GrayZa Week

Opinion: When I found Grayza week on Tumblr, I jumped and danced, but!! But, know this... I did not twerk. Anyway, Grayza is soooo perfect, and I want every Grayza shipper on the universe to CONVINCE EVERYONE TO SHIP THIS SO MASHIMA-SENSEI WOULD MAKE IT CANON.

6. Fear Is Not Evil

Opinion: Dramatically readers are so bugged with Erza wanting to be found, and not wanting to be found, and the whole twenty-five thing. Oh, and my update schedules. And why the heck did FA's plot go insane. Well, this is it! My explanation book! READ IT, MINNA! Well, you already are.

Upcoming Works:

1. When Push Comes To Shove

Opinion: I got the inspiration from Avril Lavigne and Evan Taubenfeld's song, Push, on Avril Lavigne's Goodbye Lullaby album. It's just so perfect, so listen to it. One of the lines "We can both start over." and "And you know when push comes to shove, it's gonna take the both of us, baby this is love." hit me hard. PERFECTION. I SEE GALE IN IT.

2. Well, I don't know yet.

That's all the basic information about me and my works you ever need to know.

FearIsNotEvil ⚡❤