Chapter 3

The next day passed slowly. Every second you grew more and more anxious to see Peitro.

"You okay Lily?" Allyssa asked. You guys were at American Deli getting some lunch after school.

"Yeah I'm alright."

"You look a little antsy." Morgan pointed out.

"I um met a guy last night and I'm seeing him later." you explained.

You sat up excitedly "Who?" they asked simultaneously.

"His name is Peitro. I met him at work." you checked your phone and saw it was nearly 5:20. You had to beat Peitro to your house. You stood up, "Sorry girls I have to go. I'll see you later." you began walking to the exit when you heard them calling after you saying all types of things.

"Have fun but not too much fun." , "We want to hear everything tomorrow. " , "You go girl."

You shook your head and went out to your car.

When you arrived at your house you saw Peitro sitting on your porch.

"You've got to be kidding me!" you yelled to him while you got out your car and walked towards him.

"Hate to say it Liliana but I told you so." he grinned.

You placed your hands on your hips, "Well thats not fair you have mutant powers."

He shrugged, "Not my fault your boring. "

You took a seat next to him on the porch. "So Peity what are we doing today?"

He turned and cocked an eyebrow at you , "Peity? How original Lily." he rolled his eyes.

"Don't like it? Okay, hmm how about speedy?" he shook his head. You threw your hands up in frustration. "Im not good at this."

"How about you call me Peitro for now until you think of a better nickname than speedy or Peity." he teased.

"Okay. So Peitro what are we doing today?"

"How about we watch a movie. I have a ton at my house." he suggested.

You jumped up and wiped your pants off. "Sounds great let's go!"

You grabbed your keys from your pocket and headed to the car when Peitro took your hand.

"How about we save you some gas." he bent down a little, "Hop on."

"You sure?" you asked feeling skeptical.

He nodded, "Yeah it's a lot faster but you need to tuck your head in. You know what nevermind. Come around the front I'll carry you that way you dont get whiplash. "

"That whole speech didn't sound somewhat unsafe to you?"

He smiled and shook his head, "Nah not really." before you could protest more he scooped you up and held your head before speeding off. 10 seconds later he stopped. He gently set you down before holding your shoulders to help you regain balance and stability.

"Peitro, how far did we just go?"

"About 10 blocks." he grinned proudly. He placed his hand on your back and led you up to the steps. The house was quiet and Peitro automatically led you to the basement.

"You're not gonna murder me are you?" you asked half jokingly.

"If I wanted to murder you I would've already silly goose."

You smiled, "Good point."

You noticed tons of games, snacks movies, game systems and clothes.

"Peitro, please tell me you didn't steal all these."

"Well no, not all but most yes."

You shook your head and sat down on the couch in front of the television.

"I hope you dont mind but I only have horror films." he confessed.

You sighed heavily, "Oh goodness. Pick the least scariest and lets watch it."

He popped in a movie before plopping himself down on the couch beside you.

Minutes into the movie things got really scary and you found yourself cringing into Peitro's chest for safety. He put his arm around your shoulders and comfortingly rubbed your upper arm.

After the movie was done Peitro turned to you. "Are you alright? "

You nodded your head and giggled, "That was the least scary movie had?" you jumped up and Peitro appeared in front of you. "I just wanna see the other ones you have." You tried to step around him to no avail. You made a run for the movie shelf when suddenly you were being held down to the couch.

You laughed uncontrollably, "Peitro stop it." you craned your neck to see the movies. "You have a Disney selection but you made us was insidious? You monster. " you joked

"I couldn't help myself I just want you to touch me." he admitted.

"How about this?" you asked before kissing his cheek.

"I was actually thinking along the lines of this." he bent down and placed his lips to yours. He gently held his lips to yours.

You pulled away "Why are you so still? " you pondered.

"I've been told I move to fast when I kiss."

"I like fast." you pulled his head down to your lips again.

Your lips and tounges danced together vigorously. He was right he was fast but you liked it. He made you feel needed instead of wanted.

After moments of kissing you and Peitro talked until it was late.

You climbed in his arms again and he took you home.

"Well Peitro I had a lovely time tonight. Let's do it again sometime."

He nodded "I had fun too. I especially enjoyed you clinging to me during that wussy movie."

"Wussy? " you laughed out, "That movie was grade A terrifying. "

He chuckled and pulled to closer to him by your waist. "I'd love to do it again sometime." He bent down and kissed your cheek, "How about tomorrow morning?"

You grinned widely, "Anxious are we?"

"Very, why wouldn't I be?" you blushed at his words. "I will see you tomorrow morning right here at 11am. Dont make me wait again." he winked before disappearing.