Chapter 6

- I have the stuff where do I meet you?
You texted.
Within seconds you got a reply.
-The park where we were, there's a shed about mile down the hiking trail meet us there in a hour. Not a minute longer.
You paced your room back and forth contemplating whether or not you should go.
"This is crazy, and dangerous, and crazy! I could get hurt. Maybe they won't hurt me. I'm giving them what they want." You said to yourself in the mirror as you looked at your shaky reflection.
There was a knock at your door.
"Come in."
"Dinner will be done soon." Your mom informed.
"Um thanks but I actually have something I need to do." You grabbed your jacket and the bag of stuff. " I um have a project to work on."
"It's that boy isn't it?"
"Mom! There isn't a boy! Jeez! It's a project me and Allyssa are working on for English."
She laughed before taking a step to leave, she turned and winked at you, "Tell him I want you back here at 11." She exited the room and closed the door. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your pepper spray before leaving the house. You hopped in the car and drove to the park. 8:45. You had fifteen minutes to get the shed on the trail. You speed walked and made it with 5 minutes to spare. You pulled out your phone and texted Pietro.
-I'm sorry about earlier. Just been a little stressed I guess. I didn't mean to snap like that.
-No it's my fault I shouldn't have tried to control you. Can I come over?
-Um no I'm busy.
-With?
-Babysitting
Just as you typed the the door burst open.
-Talk to you later Pietro bye.
"Well hello there." A man with deep blood red hair said.
"Who are you?" You asked
"No one in particular. Just came to retrieve my stuff."
"Your stuff? This isn't yours it belonged to those other two guys."
"No," he snapped and took a deep breath to calm down "They were stolen from me by those men. And I want them now."
You took a step back, "I um think we should wait for them. J-just to make sure you know?" You tried to crack a smile but his glare broke it. "So what's your name? I'm Lilliana."
"Give me my stuff you stupid human." He snarled
"What is with mutants and calling me stupid?"
"You know I'm a mutant?" He questioned.
"Yes your eyes did this thing. They changed from brown to dark red for a second when you were angry earlier. What's on the laptop? Why do you want it so bad? It's just a regular laptop. Just get a new one. Why is this one so special?"
He chuckled a bit, " I like you, even though you're clearly stupid. I like you." He got quite for a minute. "Information, secrets, weaknesses. Despite my appearance I'm one of the good guys. There's a war coming against the evil Mutants and the humans. The evil ones want the mutants to be the majority. They want to drastically reduce the human population and enslave whoever are left. They're sick of how we are treated. What I have on this laptop can slow them down, maybe even stop their plans."
"So who are the other guys who want the laptop?" You asked
"They're on the bad side. They don't want us to have it so we don't know their plans and weaknesses. I hear someone coming. Get behind the table." He demanded.
You crouch down and tilt your head to get a clear view of the door.
It flies open, "Liliana Adamson I swear to God if you're in here you are not gonna be happy with me!"
You jumped up, "Pietro," you started in a calming voice "I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to get hurt! I had to come."
"Are you out of your goddamn mind? Can't you just listen to what I say once? One time I ask you to do something that will save your ass and you deliberately do the opposite!" He shouted furiously.
"Trouble in paradise?" The red haired guy said.
"Who the hell are you?" Pietro snapped
"Tyson. I'm assuming you're her boyfriend."
"So you tell him your name but you wouldn't tell me. I thought we were friends."
"We are friends ladybug but he seemed like he might kill me. Maybe you should have been more threatening."
"Hmm maybe." You shrugged
"You have got to be kidding me." Pietro said still furious.
"Pietro please..." You cooed.
"Wait, Pietro. I've heard that name before." Tyson stated. "You're one of the good guys. We need your help, there's-"
"No thanks." Pietro said coldly.
"Pietro! Don't be rude!" You condemned. He rolled his eyes.
"We need all the help we can get..." Tyson began to go on about the war informing Pietro of everything. " We could really use your help. You'd be an amazing asset."
"I don't know." He said still a bit fired up.
"If you don't Liliana will most likely die. If not she will be turned into a slave. Do it for her."
Pietro's eyes softened up before he nodded "Okay. I'll be at the mansion tomorrow night." He turned to you "Liliana lets go. Now."
You nodded drearily before waving to Tyson and walking out the door behind Pietro.

****** I am thee worst person I know!! Please forgive me. Sorry if this chapter sucks a bit. I like it. Sorry it's short but college is kicking my butt so pleaseeeeeeeeee bear with me. You guys are the best!!! VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW,MESSAGE,SHARE,DONT HATE ME. THANKSSSSS*******