Chapter 2

"Leave? Excuse me but you aren't going anywhere until you put our stuff back peacefully. If not I wont hesitate to call the police. " You demanded.

He smiled showing his large dimples. "I could leave here without you even realizing until I'm at least two blocks away. But, I admire your stupid bravery so I will put everything back."

You gasped, "Stupid?!"

"Ah yes, stupid. You could have called the cops, people trained to handle situations such as this but yet you confronted me and I could've been armed. That isn't exactly the smartest thing I've seen all week. "

You huffed, "Well I'm not about to lose my job because some criminal mutant wants to do things he shouldn't. "

"You know I'm a mutant? " he asked in shock.

The corner of your mouth turned up in a slight grin. "I guess I'm not as stupid as you thought huh? It was quite obvious. Your speed is incredible and your hair is an abnormal color for someone so young looking. How old are you?"

"I'm 20. How old are you?" he questioned.

"18. Now about those games. I'm gonna need you to put them back." you replied before feeling different breezes against your skin.

Suddenly he was in front of you again. "There."

"Uh,uh uh. Your left pocket. Empty it."

He dipped his hand into his pocket before pulling out a game. "Nothing gets past you." he joked. "You have utterly ruined my plans of playing those games for the day so would you like to do something tonight.. " he leaned in to read your nametag "Liliana? "

"Hmm, go out with a thief? I'm not too sure about that."

He smiled a bit and nodded, "Can I at least walk you home?"

"Sure." you said a little reluctantly. "The shop doesn't close for another two hours. So just meet me right out front at 10."

"Are you um, gonna unlock the door?" he questioned grinning.

"Oh shoot! Totally forgot. " you walked over and unlocked the door for him.

"See ya." he saluted before disappearing into the night.

The next two hours made you anxious and ready to see the gray haired boy again.

A few customers came and went but none of them entertained you like he did.

The door chimed and in walked your boss.

"Did ya have any problems Lily?" he asked

"No sir. It was all good here." you replied smiling.

"Well it's closing time anyway so why dont ya head on home? " he demanded in his country accent.

You nodded before heading in the back for your bag. You grabbed your stuff and went outside.

You saw your gray haired thief leaning against a light post one of his legs were speedily vibrating.

"Hey there!" you yelled beginning to walk up to him before he zoomed off to you.

"Hello Liliana." he smiled showing off his deep beautiful dimples. "How was work? I hope no thieves showed up."

You smiled back, "Just one weird kid with gray hair but I got him."

"He was at least good looking right? "

You shook your head. "Nah, not really he was strange looking. His dimples were too big."

His brows furrowed. "You think my dimples are too big?"

You chuckled, "Of course not. I think they're adorable." you began to walk off and you felt him zoom beside you. "You never told me your name."

"Guess." he teased

"Hm. Alright. Jason? Adam? James? Jack? Evan? " after each name he shook his head no. You sighed heavily. "I give up."

"Pietro."

You slapped his shoulder, "I was never gonna get that right and you knew it."

He chuckled, "It was funny."

"Douche."

"Hey now no need to call me names." he held his hands up feigning hurt.

"Thats what you get for messing with me."

You and Peitro walked and talked until you were home.

"Well Peitro. Thank you for not robbing my place of work and thanks for walking me home."

He smiled, " You're very welcome Liliana. "

"You should really be careful though. Stealing can get you into a ton of trouble. "

"Only if you get caught."

Your brow furrowed. "But I caught you."

"Because I let you." he stated matter of factly. "You see Liliana, " he started while draping his arm around your shoulders and walking you to the door. "I could have escaped if I wanted but you seemed interesting so I stuck around and let you catch me and here we are now." he concluded dropping his arm and smiling at you.

"Uh huh. Well okay. Thanks again Peitro. " you turned and unlocked your door and began to head in when the door speedily shut.

"Can I see you again?" Peitro asked.

"Well you kinda know where I live so I cant say no, can I?" you joked

He visibly got nervous, "I um meant um..." he paused and scratched the back of his head anxiously. "Do you want to see me again?"

You smiled and touched his arm as an attempt to comfort him. "Of course I do. Tomorrow is Friday and I wont be working tomorrow night so meet me here at around 6 and we can hang out I guess."

He nodded smiling. "Alright. Tomorrow at 6. Dont make he wait." he teased.

"It's my house dont make me wait." you joked back.

"We'll see who's late." and with that he sped off into the darkness.

A/N hope ya like it pretty pretty pretty pretty please please please vote,comment,follow,message,share thank you so much!