Chapter 12

"I-I don't understand." You said turning to Charles who made his way over to you.

"It appears that you have a power." He replied.
"I...what?!? No!" You looked at the bookshelf and you remembered Alex. You rushed over to him. "Oh my goodness are you okay?" You asked helping him up. " I am so sorry!"
"No it's okay. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you."
Pietro was at his throat in half a second pinning him up against the wall. "You what?!" He growled.
"I'm sorry." Alex choked out.
"Pietro stop it! You'll hurt him." You cried out.
He let go and turned to you with a hurt expression on his face, "Oops, I wouldn't want to hurt your boyfriend." He said before speedily exiting the room.
You moped over to the couch and collapsed on it.
Charles came over to you. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay." You paused "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I've made such a mess of your house!"

He chuckled, "It's quite alright. Now, Liliana. Can you tell me exactly what happened?"
You nodded and began to explain.
"Extraordinary. It seems you some sort of telekinesis power. Would you mind trying it again? Try to move that cup."
You turned to the cup and focused really hard and stretched your arm out like before but nothing happened. You dropped your hand in disappointment.

"Im sorry Charles. I don't know how I even did it the first time I don't think I can do it again. I mean, I wasn't trying to do it before I was trying to push him away but he moved before I could touch him."

"Try that. Pretend like you're going to push the cup."

You tried again and focused on pushing and the cup moved halfway across the table. "Oh my gosh! I did it!" You turned and hugged Charles.

"There's a lot more you can do. I can feel it but you've had a long day why don't you give it a break? If you don't mind I'd like to train you, help you utilize your power so you can be good at it. "

You nodded excitedly "That would be wonderful thank you! And again sorry for the bookshelf."
"It's no problem, watch this." He moved his arm fluidly and the bookshelf sat upright and all the books flew back on the shelves.
"Wow, you're kinda like me." You said astonished.
"Kinda." He said winking before he rolled out of the room.
You hurried back upstairs to find Pietro.
He was in the room laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.
"Hi." You greeted
"Hi." He grumbled back.
"Look Pietro. I didn't mean what I said like that. I hardly know him. I just don't want you to hurt anyone. I-"
" I know." He cut in sitting up. "I was just upset that he tried to kiss you. But I'm glad you pushed him away. Into the bookshelf. And onto the floor." He smiled to himself.
You grinned and let out a breath that you've been holding in since you came into the room.
"I love you." He said "and I'm sorry I got a little jealous."
You laughed loudly sitting next to him on the bed. "A little jealous? You almost ripped his head off."
"Ehhh, tomato, tomato." He smiled kissing your forehead. "So what exactly happened down there."
You told him what happened with Alex and how Charles was helping you.
"Hmmm. Interesting. How does it feel knowing you're a mutant?" He asked rubbing his thumb over the back of your hand.
"I feel special." You said
"You were always special to me."
You two laid together silently until you began to fall asleep.
"Goodnight my beautiful little telekinetic princess." He said before kissing your cheek.

A/n: yayy I like this chapter and I hope you will too. I'll be home for 3 months starting next week so I should have plenty of time to write and possibly finish this book! Don't forget to vote, share and follow I also loveeee getting/reading messages and comments and really motivates me to keep writing so don't forget to do that either. Thank youuuu!