Chapter 28

By the way this is the last chapter.

The following months were the most stressful if your life.
One minute you were eating like crazy then the next minute you were vomiting everything including stomach acid. Gross right?
Your mood often change in half a second.
Lucky for Erik he had a mission to attend to so he left a week after finding out you were pregnant.
You and Pietro thought about a billion names for your fiesty little boy.
Finally you two settled on Paxton Erik Maximoff.
You two adored that name.
Paxton was very energetic and rambunctious just like his dad, he often kicked and moved around inside you. Pietro was always excited to feel his kicks hoping that Pax would be a mutant who has similar powers to him.
One day Charles called to warn you. He was using cerebro and he saw another mutant in your area. He said it seemed a bit fuzzy and unclear but the mutant seemed to be power he insisted you and Pietro spend a couple days at his place while he and the boys go check it out.
Once at Charles place he used Cerebro again to see if the mutant had gone away but he saw that it was in the house. After searching the whole house thoroughly and finding nothing you thought maybe Pax was the mutant. Charles touched your belly and confirmed that Pax was also a mutant. You and Pietro were ecstatic.
A few times you would cry for no reason. Just feeling sorrow and disgusted with yourself. Usually your mood swings wouldn't happen like that. It was different. You began to think maybe that was Pax's powers, manipulating emotions.
You hated being pregnant you were always so tired and hungry and you blew up like a balloon.
But finally it was time. You were having dinner at Charles mansion with your mom and Allyssa and the boys when your water broke. You guys all got into your separate cars and rushed to the hospital.
You were in labor for 6 hours and you felt like you'd break Pietro's hand from squeezing it so hard.
Finally you gave birth to your beautiful grey haired, blue eyed baby boy. A day later you got to go home with Pax. You placed him in his crib in his room and looked down at his adorable sleeping face. Pietro came in beside you with some baby stuff from your family and friends.
"These were in living room." He placed them on the ground and pulled you into his side. "You did it Mrs. Maximoff." He kissed your temple.
"As corny and cliché as this is going to sound I'm saying it anyway. No, we did it. I couldn't have done it without you. I love you so much."
He smiled back at you." I love you too."
As the weeks passed you began to love Pax more and more he completely stole your heart.
Whenever he touched you he made you feel happier than you could ever imagine it's like you could explode with happiness.
Charles thinks his power isn't only limited to physical contact back since he's still so young you don't even know how to train him so you decided to put that on hold.
Pax was a year old when you found out you were pregnant again. You and Pietro were super excited for Paxton to have a younger sibling you knew he'd be a great older brother.
You have never been happier in your whole life than you are at that moment cuddled into Pietro with a sleeping Pax in your arms.

A/N this is very bittersweet! I really hope you guys enjoyed this book! I know I did. I have the perfect idea for my upcoming Charles fanfic I think you guys will love it! Also if anyone wants a personalized short story with you and anyone on a specific topic don't be afraid to message me! Also if there are any chapters you guys haven't voted on from any of my books I'd appreciate if you would vote,share,comment, follow, or message me, you guys are the absolute best thank you all so much!!!!!