Chapter 8

"Pietro, I want to go to the beach!" You pestered from beside him as you lazily laid on the couch.

"Liliana, it's nearly 50 degrees, I am NOT going to the beach." He fought back.

"But, I want to go." you childishly whined and pouted.

"Im not going to the beach in this weather." he fought back.

"Hmph, fine but I want candy and lots of it. Right now" you demanded

Pietro stood up and winked at you,"Now that, I can do" he stated before putting his shoes on and zooming out the door. 

You expected to wait for a few minutes at most but minutes turned into an hour and then an hour turned into two then three next thing you knew it was 10pm when Pietro returned.
You were in bed staring at the ceiling. You were worried and furious.

"Hi love." he greeted as if noting has happen.

You sat up and glared at him.

"No greeting?" He asked kneeling beside your bed. 

"Are you kidding me?" You half yelled.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. I ran into another mutant at the store and we had some things to discuss. Turns out I have to leave now." He said apologetically.

"Now Pietro?! You're kidding right?" You shouted completely. Pietro placed his hand over your mouth to silence you.

"Don't wake your mom. I'm not kidding." He dropped his hand from your mouth. "I have to go. I wanted to say goodbye." 

"Bye." You harshly said before laying down with your back to him.

"Come on baby." He placed his hand on your shoulder and you quickly shrugged out of it. "Don't be mad at me."
You narrowed your eyes before jumping out of bed to face Pietro.
"Don't be mad? Are you kidding? Don't be mad? How can I not be mad?!? You're leaving for God knows how long to do God knows what and you may never come back. Which is why I wanted to spend the whole damn day with your crazy ass but nooooo you just had to stay out for hours now I'm angry I'm upset and I'm hurt and all I wanted to have a great day before I gave you this." You reached into the drawer to pull out a gift bag. You threw it at his chest before walking away and looking out the window. You heard him open the gift he gasped slightly.
"I noticed your watch collection the last time I was at your house. It seemed like you had every color and type except for a gold diamond one. I also had it engraved." You glanced at him from the corner of your eye.

"Lily and Piety." He whispered. He took  a step towards you. 

"Pietro don't." 

He took another step. You backed up against the wall. Step. Your breathing became heavier. 

Step. You held back your tear. Step.

"Please don't make this harder for me." You begged.

Step. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you in to him.

You began to cry uncontrollably into his chest.

"Shhhh." He cooed. "Come on, I'll be back."

"Whuh is oo doh?" You cried.

He pulled away and half grinned, "What?"

"I said what if you don't?"

"Oh I will. " he confidently stated.

"How to do know?"

"Because I have a wedding I need to go to."

"A wedding? Who's getting m-"

Pietro let go of you before getting down one knee and taking your hand.
"I know you probably dreamed of an amazing proposal probably with roses and candles and the Eiffel Tower but I love you. Ever since you locked me in that shop with you I knew you were special. So Liliana be the reason for me to come back. Will you marry me?"
He opened the small velvet box to reveal the most beautiful ring you have ever seen.
You were at a loss for words all you could do was nod. He slid the ring on and kissed you all over. You laughed and cried.
"I love you more than anything Pietro. Remember that. Always." You kissed him passionately before you heard an alarm go off.
"I guess that's your cue." You mumbled sadly.
He grinned, "Are you kidding me? I can't leave my fiancée after proposing. I'll go after you're asleep. I'll cuddle until then so get into bed Mrs. Maximoff." He purred into you ear. 

You lightly chuckled.

"What are you laughing at princess?"he asked

"We met four days ago." You paused and laughed again,"Now we're gonna get married."

He laughed along with you. 

"This is so crazy." you added.

"Good crazy or bad crazy?" he asked with a smile. 

You winked at him. "Not sure yet."

You and Pietro cuddled quietly until you fell asleep.

*****I am scum I've been home for 3 weeks and literally just finished a chapter sorry I suck i hope you guys like to chapter! Don't forget to vote,follow,comment,message,share THANK YOUUUU******