Chapter 7

"Will you just shut up and sleep?" Pietro hissed out. He grumpily took you back home and scolded you the whole way there. He was now laying in your bed beside you.

"I said I was sorry, what more do you want?" You bit back.
" I want you to listen to me when I tell you something that will potentially save your life." He argued and frustratedly ran a hand through his hair.

"Why does it even matter when youre leaving tomorrow anyways?!" You shouted and jumped out of the bed to get away from him.

You and Pietro had spent all your free time together and you had an incredibly strong connection and you couldn't help but want to be around him all of the time.

It's like you were soul mates.

Now we was leaving to go on some suicide mission and you might never see him again.

He sighed heavily and sat on the edge of the bed to be closer to you. "Listen Liliana, I have to. You know I have to."

"So go then!" You shouted while a tear escaped from your eye. You quickly wiped it hoping he wouldn't see. He took your free hand kissed the palm of it.

"You don't mean that." He said in a hurt time. He sighed.

You pulled your hand out of his grasp, "Yes I do. Just go Pietro. You obviously don't want to be here." You wiped your tears and folded your arms.

He scoffed, "Are you kidding me Liliana? Of course I want to be here. I don't want to be anywhere but by your side. I love you." He cut himself short as if he didn't want to tell you that. He nervously looked away.

"You, you what?"
He stood up and cupped your cheek," I love you Liliana so so much."
You smiled and leaned into his hand,
" I love you too Piety."
He chuckled, "You know I hate that name Lily."
You crinkled your nose at the name Lily, "Good."

"Isn't this crazy?"  You added.

Pietro cocked his head to the side."what is?"

"We just met like 3 days ago and you just told me you're in love with me."

He playfully swatted your arm."Hey! You said it back. I'm not the only crazy one here."

You rolled your eyes,"okay okay. But still. This is insane."

He nodded,"yes it is." He took your hands and kissed them."but I do know that I love you. So much. You're my perfect little annoying, stunning sweet little angel." He leaned in and kissed your nose.

"But." You paused.

"What is it?" He asked concerned.

"Aren't you afraid this is happening to fast?"

He shook his head,"We can't help it."

"But what if it all crashes and burns?"

"It wont. I'm never letting you go Liliana."

You let out a sigh of relief and then yawned.

"Come on, it's late. You need some sleep. It's been a long day." He prompted and pulled the sheets back signaling for you to get in bed.

"But I want to stay up with you. We won't see each other for a while after tomorrow night." You whined on the verge of tears not willing to let him go.

He gave you an apologetic look."You're exhausted Liliana, don't kid yourself. We'll spend the whole day tomorrow I promise, okay?" He leaned down to kiss your nose.
"Okie dokie." You agreed getting on your tippy toes to kiss his nose.

You laid down in bed while Pietro laid next to you stroking your hair until you fell asleep.

*****Don't forget to vote, comment, share, follow,message. Thank youuuuuu******