Chapter 14

You were in your room inspecting your bikini making sure it looked good in all the right places so you could knock Pietro's socks off when there was a knock at the door assuming it was him you granted entrance.
"Wow. You look incredible." You heard someone say.

Your head snapped around after recognizing it wasn't Pietro.

"Erik!" You gasped grabbing a towel to cover up but he caught you before you could.
"Don't hide from me. Or anyone. You're stunning." He said dropping his hand. "Absolutely stunning."

You covered up nervously, "Can I help you with something?"

"No I was actually looking for Pietro. Charles sent me to fetch him."

"Oh. Well I was actually wondering where he was too. As you can probably tell we're supposed to be going to the beach. I'm on spring break and i'd like to be a normal teenager for a second." You explained

"Well. Looks like that won't be happening. At least not today. Something came up and he needs Pietro to help him strategize."

You plopped down onto the bed disappointed and groaned.
"Stupid people and their stupid plans." You mumbled.

"I could take you if you'd like? I could use some relaxation." He offered and you looked up at him smiling.

"That's really nice of you Erik. I'd like that."
He nodded," Great. Just let me find Pietro and go change and I'll meet you downstairs in 15." He said before walking out the door.
A minute later Pietro walked in. "Oh my goodness baby. I am so sorry I know this is your break and you flew all the way here to see me but something came up and Charles needs me right now. But you look incredibly beautiful and don't forget sexy. Damn. I'm glad you're all mine." He explained apologetically.

You smiled and kissed his cheek," I know I am but it's okay silly. I understand you have to go be a hero. My hero." You kissed him again.

"I'll make it up to you. I have to go but have fun at the beach with Erik but not too much fun. Be careful I don't trust him completely. Call me if you need anything and I'll be there in a second. Literally." He smiled before kissing you and exiting the room.

You finished getting ready and grabbed a beach bag before heading downstairs to meet Erik.

He put your bag in the back seat and  you hopped in the passenger seat.

The drive to the beach was only about 10 minutes long which wasn't bad except Erik drove crazy like a bat out of hell.

"Where is everybody?" You asked. "Hello, hello, hello." You giggled mocking an echo.

Erik smiled,"It's a private beach. Charles' private beach."

Your eyes widened,"Wowzers. I never knew people could own beaches privately."

You picked a flat place to settle down.

You laid out a towel and started bathing in the sun for a while before getting in the water. You began swimming and tried to enjoy the large waves.

"Erik! Cmon in! The water is fine." You smiled.

You heard him laugh in the distance.

He stood up and began undressing when you felt something hard hit your head making you dizzy.
You yelled.

"Liliana?!" Erik shouted from the shore a few yards away. "Are you okay?!"
"I think a rock hit me. I'm bleeding." You said as loud as possible.

"Swim to shore let me take a look at it I have a first aid kit." He yelled back and turned away to reach into a bag he brought.

Next thing you knew a wave knocked you underwater causing you to panic and breathe in a ton of water.

Once you surfaced you screamed.

"Liliana! Stay calm! I'm coming." Erik shouted before diving in.

The waves had no mercy they kept coming and coming holding you underwater making it hard for you to breathe air.

You felt someone grab you right before everything went black.

A/n: just a little something I hope you enjoy don't for get to vote and share and follow and pleasaaseeeeeeeeee leave comments and messages I love them sooooooooo much they really motivate me and make me happy and maybe I'll even donate a chapter to some of you so don't be shy. Thanks for reading!