Chapter 10

Two days later it was finally spring break! You were so excited to fly to New York to see Pietro. It feels like you haven't seen him in forever and you were going crazy.
After you woke up you looked around to make sure you had everything you needed.

You even had a cute and comfy carrier for speedy Petey.
Now it was time to go.

Your mom drove you to the airport.

After you grabbed your bags from the trunk you have her a tight hug and a kiss.
"Call me as soon as you land! I mean it Liliana! And be safe. I put a new can of pepper spray in your purse. Just be careful okay?" Your mom pestered.

"Yes mom I'll be careful besides I'll have Pietro with me to look out for me."

"Fine fine. Now go before I change my mind."

You hugged her one more time before heading to your plane.
When the plane landed you called your mom as promised and was waiting for your luggage when a familiar pair of hands wrapped around your waist.

You turned around with a huge grin on your face and tears brimming in your eyes.
"I missed you so much" you cried.
He hugged you tightly while rubbing your back. "Shhhh, it's okay baby. You're here now. I missed you too. I mean how could I not?" He lifted up your chin so you were now looking at him. "Just look at that gorgeous face." He squished your cheeks together.

You blushed. "I was gonna wait for you outside." He pulled away slightly "I made you a sign and everything" he picked it up from beside him.
It read 'Mrs. Maximoff'
You smiled and kissed him for the first time in months.
Finally your luggage and puppy came and you two headed to the car.
Pietro blabbed the whole way to the mansion about the "other guys".
They all seemed pretty cool but you were a bit nervous to meet them considering the fact that you were so ordinary you had doubts that they'd even like you.

Apparently the owner of the mansion had super mind powers and you were totally jealous.

Pietro named all the guys and their abilities and it all sounded really cool and nerve wrecking.

The ride was a bit long and you fell asleep after a while of looking at trees and building pass by.

About an hour and a half later you woke up. This time you weren't in a car but in a huge bed in a beautiful room. You sat up and looked around. The clock on the nightstand read 5:47pm.
You yawned once more and climbed out of the bed to look for Pietro.
Out in the hall you heard talking so you followed the voices downstairs to a group of 3 guys.

A dark haired guy with glasses, a red haired boy and a blond one. They all stopped talking as soon as they saw you.
"Um sorry. I'm Liliana. I didn't mean to interrupt I'm just looking for Pietro." You informed nervously.

The dark haired one stepped forward and put out his hand and you shook it.
"I'm Hank,this is Sean and Alex."
"Hi guys." You said anxiously to the rest of them as they looked you over inconspicuously.

"Pietro is down the hall to the left. In the kitchen of course." Hank directed. You smiled and thanked him before scurrying off.
Pietro was sitting on the counter eating while speedy was on the floor doing the same.
"Hey beautiful." He greeted cheerfully with a mouthful of food.

"Hey" you responded.

" I fly you all the way out here to see you and all you do is fall asleep on me." He half grinned.

You walked closer to him and stood between his dangling legs.

" I'm sorry Piety. You're just so boring." You grinned batting you eyelashes.
"If you weren't so cute I would've poured my juice on you."

"Well I'm glad that didn't happen cause I'd hate to retaliate." You smiled while looking up at him. He playfully rolled his eyes as your stomach growled.
"Looks like my princess is hungry. He hopped down off the counter and opened the fridge. "What would you like to eat your highness?"
"Surprise me."

A/N- Just a lil sum sum since I wasn't doing anything. Hope you likey. As always vote, comment, follow, message,share. Thanks youss!