Chapter 15

You awoke in bed and had a major headache.
You groaned as you tried to sit up.

"Don't move. Your skull was fractured but it's all taken care of." You heard Erik say.

You looked over at him, he was sitting in a chair next to your bed.

"How long have I been asleep?" You croaked out.

"Two days."

You gasped. "Two days?! I was asleep for two days!?!"

"I rushed you to the hospital they fixed your fracture and sent you home." Erik explained.

You sighed a breath of relief.

"Thank you Erik. You saved my life. Literally. I cannot thank you enough. Wait. Where's Pietro?" You asked concerned that he was not there.

"I'm guessing that something came up. No one was here when we came back and no one answered my calls." He explained.

"Oh my gosh. I hope they're okay." You said laying back down.

"Me too. Do you need anything?" He offered.

"Um. Water please."

He nodded and left the room. He came back with a bottle of water and a bowl of soup.
"Thanks Erik. I owe you my life."

You drank the water and the soup and laid back down and began drifting sleep.

"Goodnight beautiful." Erik said and kisses your forehead.

When you woke up two hours later the house was still quiet.
You looked over and saw Erik asleep in the chair next to your bed.

You got up quietly and exited the room. You wandered the house before going outside into the garden for some fresh air.

You fell asleep leaning against a tree behind the bench. Who knew being in a coma could make you so tired.

Suddenly you felt like you were flying. You opened your eyes to see Erik carrying you through the house.
"What are you doing?" You asked him.

"What are YOU doing would be a better question don't you think?"

" I wanted some fresh air." You explained
"Well you should have just told me that instead of leaving the bed. You're still too weak you could've gotten sick out there. I would've opened a window for you."

"It's not the same!" You protested.

"Well at least inform me on where you're going. I was worried about you!" He said raising his voice as he opened the bedroom door.

"Well I don't need to to worry about me! You're not my fiancé."

"Well someone needs to worry about you since he isn't here!" He gently put you on the bed, "he left you here all alone Liliana. And now he won't even answer his damn phone when you really need him. Some fiancé. I would have been at your side in a second to take care of you." He tucked a hair behind your ear. "You deserve that much. Hell, you deserve the world. You're smart, funny, beautiful, kind, adorable, strong and independent. You're perfect and he should be here to see that not God knows where he is. But hey. Whatever makes you happy I guess." Erik expressed.

You cocked your head to the side while you looked at him.

"Get some rest Liliana. You need it." He added.
"Well.....actually.....I um." You paused nervously. He looked at you confused."I gotta pee."
He laughed out loud and pinched your cheek playfully,"You are too cute. Do you need help?" He asked
"No I'm okay. Thank you though." You got out of the bed and left the room and sighed heavily. Oh god. Erik is in love with me. How do I tell Pietro? You thought. You turned to go to the bathroom and you saw Pietro right there leaning against the wall.

You hugged him as tightly as you could . "Oh goodness Pietro I've missed you so much where have you been? Are you alright?"
"He's right." Was all he said.

"What are you talking about? Who's right?"

"Erik." He said sliding down the wall and slumping to the floor. "I should have been here for you. I'm a terrible fiancé. You could have been dying or already dead and I wouldn't even know.   I was just so upset that you were hanging out with Erik that I didn't want to talk to you. I'm a terrible person. You must hate me. I do."
You slid down beside him and grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"I don't hate you Pietro. I could never. You're my whole world and I love you more than anything." You said.

"I just....you just deserve so much more. You deserve someone better."
"There is no one better. You're the best there is and you're all I want and all I need. You make me the happiest person alive and I wouldn't trade that for anything. So stop thinking negatively and lets go watch a movie." You concluded standing up and reaching for his hand to help him up. You two headed downstairs and he went to pick a movie while you went to the bathroom. On the way back to the theater room you stopped into Erik's room. His eyes lit up when he saw you.

"Hey, the guys are back. Me and Pietro are going to watch a movie. You could join if you'd like." You said and his smile dropped immediately.

"Um. No thanks. I'm actually a bit tired." He lied.

"Okay. Well thanks again for everything. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." You turned you leave.

"Goodnight princess." You heard him whisper.

A/N- hopeeeee you likeyyyy!!! Comment,vote, share, message, follow, thanksssssssss