S I X T Y - E I G H T | P O V

Valerie:

I wake up in a very unfamiliar room and i sit up immediately feeling very scared. I look around and I feel completely relieved when i see the very familiar curly haired boy sleeping peacefully next to me. As much as i am relieved to have woken up in Noah’s bed and not anybody else’s,  I feel really confused with what might have happened between us last night. I’m only in my bra, but my bottoms are there, and Noah is fully clothed. I don’t think i was sober enough to dress up after sex.

My head is killing me and i am finally understanding why does everyone complain about hangovers that much. I lay down trying to relax and make it less terrible but i fail miserably. I lay on my side and I look at the nightstand and the picture of me and Noah on the photo frame. I’m surprised by the unconditional love he feels towards me. Even if i hadn’t give him any kind of affection,  until last night, apparently, he is still there, trying to save whatever that’s left between us.

I feel his arm wrapping around my body as he shuffles in bed and cuddles into me and spons me from behind. I smile at the warmth of his body near me,  I have to admit that even if i’ve been fighting against it, I might have started liking him. I will be a huge liar if i say i don’t think he is attractive because he is,  a lot. But other than being attractive is his sweetness and patience with me, don’t know how he did it but he won me over.

“Valerie,  are you awake?” i hear a soft whisper coming from Noah,  he still holding tightly into me.

“Mhm…” I hum and he props himself up in his elbow to look at me with a smile on his face

“Do you want an aspirin? my head is killing me,  we had a little too much to drink last night” He chuckles and i smile at him nodding slightly.

“Yeah, i think having a hangover was not on the list of things i wanted to remember” I say chuckling too and Noah laughs shaking his head

“I’ll bring you a gatorade as well,  monk-- … Valerie” He corrects himself before finishing and then offers my an apologetic smile because i told i didn’t like that nickname,  and he hadn’t use it since. I said i didn’t like it but if you think about it, it does sound kinda cute, but i won’t say anything, neither about the small crush i’ve developed for Noah in this past weeks.

“Thank you” I say to him as he stands up from the bed and walks out of his room. I stay laying down with the covers up to my shin and i look around skeptical that one of his roomates walk in,  i suddenly don’t feel so safe if he’s not here with me.

He comes back to the room with two bottles of gatorade and the pack with two pills hanging in between his teeth. He sits down in bed and gives me a pill and a bottle

“How are you feeling?” he asks softly and i shrug

“Terrible… but i deserve it,  i shouldn’t have drunk so much,  I barely remember anything” I say placing the pill on my tongue and i drink from the bottle of gatorade feeling relieved that i’m finally getting hydrated.

“You drank way too much for that small body… I did too,  to be honest” He sighs and shakes his head in frustration,  i frown and he looks up to me

“You don’t remember how you ended up waking up in this room,  do you?” He adds, his voice sounding disappointed , i sigh biting my lip

“I don’t,  maybe you can help me refresh my memory?” I ask raising an eyebrow and he chuckles

“I’ve been trying to do that for weeks” He jokes about my ‘bigger’ memory loss,  and i laugh shaking my head

“did we… um…” I don’t even know how to ask him without making things too awkward

“have sex?” he asks raising an eyebrow and i nod silently “No,  we didn’t… not that you didn’t want to, you were all over me last night” he says smirking and i giggle pushing him softly

“pshhh,  No i wasn’t” I say laughing and shaking my head denying it,  though i probably did it, since i’ve been so confused lately about my feelings for Noah.

“You were kissing me,  screaming ‘fuck me, Noah,  fuck me’ “ He continues with his joke and i keep laughing shaking my head “Just.. you know,  i have this very strict rule of not sleeping with drunk girls.. so” he shrugs and chuckles

“Well… you know,  you could’ve used the excuse that you were very drunk too,  right?” I say with a shrug and a small laugh, actually impressed that he wouldn’t sleep with me just because i was drunk,  i bet he’s been thinking about it since i was in the hospital. I guess truly is a catch.

“I was afraid you’d regret it in the morning” he whispers with a frown on his face. I really wish i could remember everything so i can stop hurting him,  he looks so sad most of the time.

“You’re too good for your own good” I murmur leaning closer to his face and I place my hands on his cheeks and pull him for a kiss,  he’s surprised i can notice, but he kisses back unsure like still processing that i’m kissing him sober. ”I’m not regretting anything about last night”

___________

A/N: I know you want to see what happens next. Get to 15 votes today and I'll update in the next 12 hours :3