T H I R T Y - O N E |P O V

Noah:

I had finished packing everything for my weekend at the hernandez's place. I was a little nervous I admit it. I hadn't meet a girl's parents since I was in high school,  this was probably the most serious relationships I've had in a long long time.

I put everything in the car,  it was thursday morning and I offered Valerie that we could go in my car to L.A.

When I parked in front of her complex,  she was standing there with a pillow, a huge plastic bag and her suitcase

“it's a long drive to LA,  I got us snacks” she smiled cutely,  that freaking smile I loved.

“and a pillow? You'll sleep and leave me alone driving” I pouted and she walked to me to kiss my lips

“it's just in case,  I am not planning to nor I'm denying it” I laughed, shaking my head and helped her put everything inside the car.

When we put everything i held her by the waist and pressed her against the car giving her kissing her L,  my tongue roaming inside her mouth, She placed her hands behind my neck and started playing with the hairs in the back of my hair.

When we pulled away I just rested my forehead in hers and looked at her biting my lip

“what? Do I have something in my face?” she said blushing trying to cover herself

“not really,  I'm just seeing how beautiful you are” I confessed with a goofy grin that I was not ashamed to show anymore

She blushed and didn't make a joke about how cheesy I was,  she just bit her lip and kissed me

“would you break up with me if your parents don't like me?” I asked frowning worried.. I've been thinking about for the whole week.

“depends on the reason why they don't like you” she said honest and I looked down worried

“can i not go and say I'm sick or something?” I ask innocently and she smacked my chest playfully

“of course not! You're my ride “

“ohh so you only want me for my car?” I pretended to be offended and she rolled her eyes

“everything will be fine Noah,  we'll be fine, they'll love you” they'll love me? I wonder does she love me? I know I do love her,  but hadn't say it out loud because she would probably run for the hills

“well… just in case anything happens.. I want you to know that I… “ Shup up Noah,  it's not time yet

“that you…” she completed when she realized I had zoned out

I shook my head and let go of her waking around the car to the driver's seat “never mind,  it's nothing”

I got inside the car and put my seat belt on she did too and looked at me.  “cmon tell me” she asked placing her hand on my knee “please?”

I sighed shaking my head “it's nothing I promise,  monkey” I told her with a soft smile not wanting to keep talking about it “let's play something,  I spy with my little eye..”

“Noah, tell me” she said,  her voice stern. I sighed what's the point on holding it in anymore. if she didn’t love me then i’d make fall in love with me.

“ I wanted to say… That I wouldn't want anything to harm our relationship,  that I've never been so happy with anyone, that you are the best girlfriend i have ever had ...and “ i said all of that very quickly ,  being really nervous. I took a deep breath , not really ready to say it, but i did anyways ”...I love you” I took a glance at her and she was thinking with pursed lips “I spy with my little eye… something purple” I said trying to change the subject again,  not wanting her to give much thought to it and not wanting to get rejected either.

“do you love me?” she asked placing her hand on my knee again and I kept my sight on the road

“What? i didn’t hear you…. anyways…  I spy with my little eye… “

“Noah….”

I sighed ready to get rejected “yes Valerie,  I love you, and I have for awhile, and I'm sorry I'm not super tough,  laid back and cool like you’d want me to be, and I'm pathetic and cheesy,  but I love you, I couldn't help it, you didn't make it easy for me not to love you” I said  sounding actually rude for someone saying I love you for the first time, but I was scared, scared to lose her,  scared she wouldn't love me back.

She giggled,  SHE FUCKING GIGGLED,  I was losing my mind and she thought it was funny?

“it's not funny Valerie” I said annoyed keeping my eyes on the track.

“I'm sorry baby,  I don't think it's funny,  I just… “ she sighed “ please pull over“ I wanted to scream,  was she really gonna get out of the car just cuz I said I love you?

I sighed and pulled over on the bay a few meters away. I bit my lip and really didn't want to see her face when she rejected me

“babe… look at me “ she spoke softly I turned my head and she placed her tiny soft Hands on my face and made me really look at her in the eyes.

“it's okay if you don't love me,  I wasn't expecting you to, but I just wanted to say it and.. “

“Noah....” she interrupted and pecked my lips “let me talk,  jesus” I nodded and kept looking at her biting my lip, she took a deep breath “I… I love you too” she smiled softly and I felt the warmth and the happiness running through my whole Body.

“you do?” I said with an undeniable smile “I mean,  it's okay if you don't, you don't have to say it just because I said it” I told her sincerely

“yes, Noah,  Te amo” she smiled and stroked my cheek that was still in her face,  god those words sounded beautifully in spanish coming from her “is it too hard to believe I am in love with a man that is literally the most amazing boyfriend in the world?”

“if we were not in this car right now…” I said imagining so many things I could be doing with her

She laughed and rolled her eyes “keep driving,  noodle head”

And so I did.

_____________________________

A/n: he dropped the L bomb on her.
The are sooo cuteeeee!!!
It's gonna be a fun weekend in LA, you'll see!

Thank you so much, I've almost reached 13k reads and the #17 on the Noah centineo tag, thank you so much.

Keep the votes and comments up and I will keep updating almost every day ❤️