N I N E T E E N | P O V

Noah:

I Felt the light passing through the blends right into my eyes,  I groaned and opened my arms to stretch a little and make the laziness go away. To my surprise i was barely able to do so when i noticed a little head resting on my chest.

Did i really spent the night here? when did we even fell a sleep? We did go a little overboard drinking the beers she had but we were not piss drunk or anything. Valerie was just as genuine and nice as she seemed to be in texts. with the big addition that she was absolutely gorgeous physically,  and didn’t want to sound cliché but she looked ten times cuter while sleeping.

I was hungry,  REALLY hungry, i could eat a whole cow actually… I used to eat a lot,  and since i was an athlete it was kinda normal to eat a ton of food everyday. but i didn’t want to move and wake her up. I sighed softly and placed my hand on her hair stroking it and closing my eyes trying to fall asleep again.

My attempts trying to fall asleep failed miserably because my stomach was hurting,  and out of nowhere it growled so loudly, i cursed under my breath hoping that Valerie was still asleep

“Someone’s hungry” I heard a mocking voice,  Valerie’s obviously, just that i couldn't see her face only her head. She looked up and our faces were really close to each other. She had a sleepy face,  puffy eyes and messy hair and looked absolutely adorable.

“I’m sorry i woke you,  Valerie” I said worried,  stroking her hair lightly and looking at her with an apologetic smile.

“Oh no,  no worries,  i was already awake,  for like half an hour” she confessed and my eyes grew wide

“And you didn’t tell me?”

“I didn’t want to wake you” She mumbled biting her lip

“Oh mann!” I whined a little,   sighed and chuckled “I was waiting for you to wake up” we both laughed together “I’m dying of starvation here…”

She giggled and stood up from the bed. She walked to the mini fridge in her dorm and took out an activia yogurt from there. She softly handed it to me once she was back in the bed.

“You can eat this meanwhile…” She offered a smile and i took the yogurt and started eating it without thinking twice. “Let’s have breakfast at starbucks,  I’m buying”

I chuckled and shook my head “We drank all of your beers last night,  and i’m going to have a huge breakfast at starbucks, I’m paying” I said crossing my arms like a final statement.

“ If you think i’m gonna insist.. I won’t” She laughed and i did too “ i tried,  you didn’t let me, it’s settled” she shrugged with a cheeky smile and then went to the mirror in her bedroom “ew… i look like a hobo…So embarrassing that you saw me like this” she sighed and started brushing her hair with a brush that was near the mirror

“I think you look cute… It’ll be  stupid to think that you’d look like a supermodel on a catwalk when you literally just woke up” I shrugged,  She didn’t look ready to party, but she was naturally beautiful and you could really appreciate it seeing her when she had just woken up.

“So you’re saying i look ugly,  but is fine because i just woke up?” She asked raising an eyebrow and i chuckled standing up from the bed and hugging her from behind her back,  i rested my chin on her shoulder , both of us visible on the mirror, I kissed her cheek

“i meant…. “ I kissed her cheek again. “You look beautiful,  even if you had just woken up”

“So smooth,  mr. centineo” she laughed rolling her eyes,  and brought her now brushed hair to the side and started to braid it.