F O R T Y - O N E | P O V

Valerie:

Ever since i came back home Noah has been trying to talk to me. I don't want to talk to him. He wouldn't get it.

He has never had a problem in his life. His perfect parents that love each other and never had cheating issues or his perfect friends that had never died or betray him, his siblings that didn't have a teen pregnancy.

He didn't have a single worry in the world.

Everytime i heard his voice i'd get annoyed, i just wanted to be left alone. No one could understand how i felt about Stacy, specially after i visited her family and found out her sister blamed everything on me.

Now Noah wanted to leave, and everything inside me wanted to ask him to stay. even if i was sure i would still would want to be alone.

I decided to do what one little part inside of me told me to do. I let him go. Maybe these 2 days alone will help me figure out what i want.

I heard a knock on my door and i rolled my eyes, did he really not understand that i wanted to be alone?

"Noah, i told you to leave me alone" I said walking to the door and i opened it "Why is is so hard to understand" My eyes widened when i saw my sister holding two tea cups.

"Hey, sis" she said with a soft smile "I was hoping we could talk" My big sister that was only 3 years older than me spoke and i sighed i really didn't want to talk to anyone. but she brought tea...

"I.. i really don't want to talk to anybody" I said with a sad sigh

"is that why your super hot boyfriend is down there packing his stuff?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and let herself in my room. placing the teacups in the desk.

"He said he wanted to leave and i told him to go ahead" I shrugged and she shook her head

"he said he wanted to leave because you're being a bitch to him" she remarked and i rolled my eyes

"He is suffocating me" I replied

"Just cuz he asked what was wrong?" she chuckled bitterly and shook her head "I am here to ask you exactly that.. but you can't kick me out of here" she smirked

"Why does everyone assume there is something wrong?" I rolled my eyes annoyed

"You left at noon, probably to visit Stacy, right?" I was surprised she knew me so well, we weren't close growing up and still she would read me so well

"Yeah.. so?" i raised an eyebrow

"Any particular reason why that made you act like a bitch towards the lovely boy down there?" she kept questioning.

"I just want to be alone, that's all" I insisted and she sighed taking on of the cups of tea and walking to the door. before leaving she looked at me

"Don't let your past demons ruin what you have with Noah... He makes you happy, i can see it" She said before she left my room and closed the door.

______________________________

Are you up for some smut anytime soon?
Sorry this episode is short u.u

A Noah episode is comming next <3