T H I R T Y - T H R E E | P O V

a/n: Heeey prepare yourselves for a loooong wekeend with this cute couple, and probably a lot of POV chapters since they won't be texting at all. don't forget to vote and comment <3 i'll update tomorrow and sunday

________________________________

Valerie:

We were sitting in taco bell , we were halfway on our road trip and we stopped to eat, since all of my snacks were not enough for hungry Noah. I had just enough time to post a picture on Instagram and so I did it.

My mom was expecting us for dinner, thanksgiving dinner, the road had a good amount of traffic, everyone trying to get home in time.

"How are you feeling babe?" I asked, regarding meeting my family, I knew i was nervous as hell. The last boyfriend that they met was Sebastian, the last boyfriend i had in L.A during high school senior year, before going to Palo alto to college. And boy, my mom absolutely adored him god, if i wasn't her daughter she'd probably adopt him, so Noah had some high expectations to fulfill.

"Me? i feel fantastic, i was dying of starvation right there in the car" he sad with his mouth stuffed of mexican food.

"I meant... about meeting my family" I said again trying to get him to get it. while i was munching on some nachos with cheese

"should i be nervous? because i feel fine... I love you , Your parents will see that, they'll see i'm a good kid, i'm nice, i'm protective, i'll be fine, right?" he asked adding a little extra pitch to his last words, sounding unsure of what he was saying.

"I guess..." i answered, not wanting to assure him anything, and really praying that my mom doesn't mention Sebastian the whole weekend.

"See? now you scared me, i was fine, enjoying my burrito, and now i'm all freaked out" he sighed and i rested my head on his shoulder while we were sitting next to each other

"Don't worry baby, what could possibly go wrong?" I said while kissing his cheek

Noah just nodded giving up and we kept eating silently until we were done

"now I can drive peacefully" Noah said with a smile patting on his tummy "I was so hungry" he chuckled and rested his head on my shoulder "we haven't talked much about your life here before college" he said and looked at me "how was it?"

"let's go to the car and I'll tell you there, we are running a little late" I told him cuz it was the truth and also cuz I would get time to think what parts of my teen years I wanted to tell him. Obviously I was not going to mention ex boyfriends.

We walked to the parking lot that was fairly busy considering it was the only food court in miles. We were lucky we got to this one before Hungry Noah died of starvation.

I got inside the car with him, and when he started the car he looked at me "Okay, now tell me" He said with a grin in his face as he started driving into the highway.

"what do you wanna know?" i asked not even knowing what to start

"Everything" he shrugged as he kept driving, tapping on the steering wheel at the very low music that was playing

"emm... I was a lonely teen" i shrugged "what can i say, Noah? I'm not someone that you like easily" I confessed "i was weird and quiet and ugly"

"I liked you easily" he said smiling , keeping his eyes on the road.

"You liked me because you had no choice, if it wasn't for that girl giving you a wrong number" i said rolling my eyes

"what? i met you at the party to, remember? I invited you to play spin the bottle because i reaaally wanted to kiss you" He said like he was actually proud of saying he would have liked me anyways, or that he tricked me into playing spin the bottle only to kiss me, which, i didn't mind.