T E N | P O V

A/N: Cute gif, just so you enjoy his beautiful smile <3PS: Thank you soooo much for 600 views , I love you all

PS: Thank you soooo much for 600 views , I love you all

-

Noah:

The guys from the fraternity were organizing this big crowdfunding party. We sold the tickets and offered a great party, the money from that was going to be spent in a trip to an economic event.

And ofcourse as one of their members i had to go to the campus starbucks and stand outside shitless with the boys to give out flyers to the college girls that were there.

"Party non stop. Come to the biggest party of the year!" I exclaimed giving out the flyers, feeling completely ridiculous doing this shirtless.

I was a swimmer, I was used to be shirtless, and i didn't mind my body. But this was just plain stupid, our bare chests were not really gonna attract any extra girls, and if it did , then those girls are exactly what i don't really want at the party.

"Come to the Gamma party, It'll be incredible!" I said to some blonde girl that was walking inside the starbucks.

And there i saw her. Walking out of the coffee shop with an iced tea on her hands. Beautiful hair and eyes like the first time i met her. big bright smile and that melodic laugh ringing in my ear as the person with her made her laugh about something.

She is the girl i met back at the last party. The one that made me cheat on spin the bottle to kiss her, another beautiful girl that i let spill through my fingers..

She sees our group of shirtless men giving flyers and laughs a little, telling something to her friend's ear. Of Course she'd laugh, we are pathetic, she is too smart to care about nice abbs and pretty faces.

I walk up to her and she waves softly "hey" I say with a smile. Her friend next to her checking me out more than she does. The same guy that dragged her out of the party because he slept with a professor.

"Well hello to you too" Her friend said in a flirtatious way. i chuckled and she smacked him on the arm.

"Hello" she shyly said with a smile

"I'm glad to see you again" I replied with a smile. i was genuinely happy to see her. I extended my hand to her to give her a flyer for the party. "Maybe you'd like to come? I really would like you to"

She pursued her lips in thought "I don't know... I'm not really into shirtless parties" she said mocking my outfit right now

"You can come fully clothed, no problem" She laughed a little and and bit her lip looking incredibly cute

"I'm not sure.... I have some study to do and."

"OF COURSE WE'D GO!" Her friend interrupted her and she glared at him

"we'll see about that, Maaaybe we'll go... But i'm really late to class so... see you around" she said interlocking arms with her friend and waving goodbye.

My friend Chad comes from behind and starts asking me some stuff about the party, when i'm done i turn around to see if she's still here and i see her at the bus stop with her friend. I run to ask her for her name and number but the bus comes by and she gets in before i could reach her.

"way to go noah. good job" I scold myself and then after sighing heavily , i turn around and walk to the group of friends so we can keep promoting the party.

I do know about a girl that i have her number that i can invite to the party, Valerie. I don't how i've develop this little high school crush on a girl only over texts. So far we've talked pretty much about everything. She really makes my day better, and i can't really wait until she gives me the opportunity to meet her. I don't understand why is she so weird about getting to know each other. I must admit it does make it a little bit more interesting to wonder about how she looks or how her voice sounds. But i'm running out of patience.

I take my phone out and press on her contact name. with a smile already on my face, i send a "hi" message to her.

________________________________

WOOT WOOT! They meet again and they still don't know, what a frustrating situation