T W E N T Y - O N E | P O V

A/N: check the previous chapter  wattpad didn't notify that I uploaded that one

____________

Valerie:

I was laying on my bed with my covers on,  because it was a really really cold night, watching the vampire diaries,  my favorite series ever, maybe for the third time.

I groaned when I heard a knock on the door because then I would have to stand up from my comfy warm bed to open the door.

I suddenly remembered that Noah was coming and I jumped out of bed to open the door for him. He literally made my day 10 times better already and I hadn't even seen his face yet.

I opened my eye with the biggest smile and grabbed his hand dragging him inside my dorm. He left everything he brought with him,  his bag, a bag from 7/11 and a bag with probably food on my desk.

"Come cuddle with me" I pleaded pulling on his arm cuz he wasn't moving, still leaving everything on the table "I'm freezing" I pouted and he chuckled giving in.

I walked to the bed holding his hand and pulled him down to it, he took off his shoes and I leaned down placing the covers on top of us and quickly wrapping my arm and leg above his body.

"Someone's needy today" he joked and I glared at him

"I'm cold, it's different" I said holding him closer to me "what do you want to watch?" I asked smiling a bit,  still cuddling the shit out of him

"What were you watching when I got here?" he asked curious,  I blushed a little embarrassed

"The vampire diaries" I replied biting my lip

"Is that the one with the sparkling vampire and the autistic girl?" he asked amused

"First,  she is not autistic... and second... " he was already laughing hard " second,  it's not that movie, it's a series and I love it, so shut up" I frowned and he gasped

"Did you just shut me up?" he pretended to be offended

"You are insulting my favorite show in the world,  I gotta stand up for it" I smiled

"Okay,  okay, fine... but let's watch something else" he proposed as he took the TV controller and started browsing through Netflix.

"Alright, Alright,  I got you... My series is too gay for you to watch" I said sarcastically and he chuckled shaking his head

"Is not that.." he defended himself "I just have never watched it and instead of a show I think we Could watch a movie,  2 full hours of cuddling, hmm?" he hummed asking and I nodded, he was right.

"you choose,  I'm just gonna stay here breathing your scent" I hid my face in his chest as closest as him as physically possible, like some clingy girlfriend,  but he didn't seem to mind.

He kept browsing on the app,  finding Something we could watch and he looked at me when he had selected some romantic comedy he for sure picked because of me,  but I didn't mind, I like cheesy stuff, and specially if it came from a guy that was God's most perfect creation.

"Is this one okay?" he asked stroking my hair softly and I nodded in response

"it is perfect" I replied and snuggled onto him to start watching the movie.

Heading towards the middle we were both leaning against the wall eating the Thai food he brought while we were still watching,  Noah was complaining about how spicy it was and I was just devouring it because it was my favorite kind of food. The plot was actually good,  I loved seeing these couples in movies fight for the stupidest things. I hope Noah and I wouldn't have to get to that...

but then again what were we?... What relationship was this? Not friendship for sure,  we're we boyfriend / girlfriend?

I didn't know if we should even talk about that,  for me, he was my boy, as in, there is no other boy in my life right now and I was not planning on seeing any other guy,  It was more than enough to have a guy that was so fucking great from every aspect that you saw him. I don't know I've said it enough,  but besides being breathtakingly gorgeous, he was smart, funny and a complete sweetheart.

"what are you thinking about?" he asked and when I turned to the TV the credits were rolling and he noticed I was deep in thought.

"I'm thinking about the humiliation I went through today thanks to that professor.. I hate her" I lied

"What happened,  you never told me?" He asked stroking my hair,  i was still cuddled in him

"She said i was just another pathetic girl who thought depressive art was a thing and I was making everyone sad with my work" i sighed actually i was very sad about it. ,  it was the first time a professor hated what i did so much.

"She is a bitch,  you should actually report that to the dean or something" he suggested but i honestly didn't want to get involved in too much drama

"It's okay,  i'll just turn in something in the style she likes for the next assignment" i said defeated "i don't want to be on her bad side"

"Well,  she is already on my bad side,  nobody should treat my baby like that" He kissed the tip of my nose and i rolled my eyes playfully he was so cheesy and even though i pretended to hate it, i really loved it.

"you're sooo Cheesy" i said in between giggles

"Yeah,  i know, but you love it and i don't care" He shrugged and then i don't know how he flipped us over and i was now under him,  and he was holding half of my body in between his legs and started tickling me poking my ribs.

I tried to move and fighting but I couldn't,  I was trying to not laugh but it was incredibly hard to hold it in

"Noah noooo!" I screamed laughing moving trying to not let him tickle me

"nah that's what you get for being so mean to me" he kept tickling me and I was running out of air while laughing

"no ahhh" I kept whining,  laughing but panting, because tickles ended up being so exhausting on the end

He suddenly stopped but I was till trapped under him "I'll stop,  under one condition"

"which is?" I asked now crossing my arms in front of my chest and raising an eyebrow to him

"that you accept to be my girlfriend" he grinned looking at me,  I smiled back biting my lip relieved that I was not the only one who was constantly thinking about what we were

"you can keep tickling me then" I joked but apparently he didn't take it that way,  because his smile was gone and he was about to get off of me.

I quickly held his face between my hands and looked at him in those beautiful brown eyes "hey,  hey, I didn't mean that"

He sighed defeated looking at me sad " it's okay I understand,  really" man, why would I joke with things like this

"I'm sorry I,  I don't even know how to make good jokes... I want to be your girlfriend noah,  you're amazing, of course I'd say yes" I told him truthfully and pecked his lips

His frown turned into a cheeky grin and he sticked his tongue out to me

"I knew... I just wanted to make you feel bad about it" he laughed and leaned down kissing my lips briefly "I knew you'd say yes,  who wouldn't?" I rolled my eyes and hit him playfully, because I got played in my same game.

He chucked,  leaned down, and kissed me again,  tender and slowly. I loved his soft lips so fucking much

_________________

Aren't they like the cutest couple ever? I am so jealous, why can I have a bf like Noah?

By the way, this happened a couple of weeks after they met at the party

Are you getting notifications from this story? I feel like you aren't :(