T W E N T Y - F I V E | P O V

Noah:

Holding Valerie's hand we walked into the fraternity house. My friends in the living room greeted me and some others started making cheer noises and wolf sounds, yeah, i had loud and obnoxious friends sometimes.

Valerie was holding my hand, and i could feel how nervous and awkward she was feeling, but i wrapped my hand around her waist to bring her closer and she'd feel safer.

"Okay, okay, stop the noises" i told my friends, and walked over to the couch, sitting down with Valerie. "She's Is Valerie, but she'd like you all to call her V" I looked at her and she looked at me with a little grin. I wouldn't let any of them call them Valerie, Only I can do that.

They all greeted her, some shook her hand, some others waved " She is REAL , not holographic, or part of my imagination" i continued rolling my eyes and she giggled "and you are all assholes" i finished and they laughed.

We started talking for awhile drinking beer, everything was going great. Valerie was getting along with most of them, but of course she would, she is super funny, super cool, everyone would love her, for sure, I knew i already did, but i was not gonna tell her, he had been dating for a little over a month, i didn't want to scare her off.

As the hours went by, the room dispersed, everyone was in different places, and i was drinking a beer at the porch were we first met and i discovered who she was. We were drinking some weird 'potent' punch the guys made, and we were both a very tipsy, talking and laughing at the stupidest things, like always

I heard some car around, and some people talking, but didn't mind much, some girls were going to walk in the house, and they walked through the porch.

"Noah?" a familiar voice called my name, both Valerie and me turned our head to her. And there she was... Nicole. or whatever her name was. She was as pretty as i remembered. Not as much as Valerie, but she did have quite an impact on everyone that surrounded her

"Nicole..." I only said... not really knowing how to react. It turned into a very awkward space, because well... she did gave me a fake number after all...

she only giggled a little and then sighed, getting closer to Valerie and me

"Yeah.. About that... My name is Natalie... not Nicole, i lied" She said with an apologizing smile.

"Yeah... i figured" I only said not knowing how to tell her to go without being too rude.

Valerie was looking down, biting her lip. Out of the sudden, she stood up with her red cup on her hand "I'll go to the kitchen to get more of this" she told me, but i could tell she was lying .

"Wait, Valerie, no...." but she had left quickly, i sighed but right after Nicole or Natalie took her place and sat down

"So.. I'm sorry, I know i lied, but that night i couldn't really let anyone know i came to that party" She started explaining

I rolled my eyes and shook my head "Listen, It's okay, I don't want to know why you lied" I said a little annoyed and frustrated for what might be going on Valerie's mind.

"Sorry, I really am, you seem like an amazing guy, and maybe this time we could start over the right way" She suggested with a smile and i sighed

"I don't think so, Nic...Natalie.." I replied, and took a large sip from my punch.

She took a paper out and started writing something, she handed to me. It was her number

"That one is real, i swear, text me and we'll see how it goes, yes?" She said smiling brightly at me, like nothing ever happened, like we were still at the same party we met.

I looked at the paper in my hand and shook my head standing up from that chair on the porch and giving the paper back to her "Thank you Natalie, but i'm not interested. So if you excuse me, i'll go back inside and look for my girlfriend" I spat coldly and turned around heading inside the house.

I went to the kitchen and she wasn't there. I sighed , of course she'd get upset, I looked in the living room and she wasn't there either, I walked through the whole house and i couldn't find her. I was starting to get worried. She was not sober at all when she left for more, so if she had drank more, she'd get waisted.

I wandered around for what seemed to be an eternity, According to the clock it had been 40 minutes. 40 minutes and she was nowhere to be found.

I took my phone out and pressed on her name. I took the phone to my ear and waited for her to pick up. Gosh i hope she did pick up.

_________
A/n: Vote and comment ❤️ feedback really helps me out to know What can I change to make this story better for yall... Sorry this drama is turning out less exciting than I thought I'd be