F I F T Y - T W O | P O V

There might be confusion with the track of time since i don't really state how many weeks or months have passed, so i'm trying to make it less confusing. I'll make some bullets

-They started talking on August, the beginning of the college year.

-They met officially somewhere mid september and became boyfriend and girlfriend around 2 weeks after that.

. They went to Valerie's parent's place by the end of november (Duh, thanksgiving)

-The Bay championship was a little bit over a month later, so now they had this whole Harvard fight on january.

-Now I'm gonna skip to May, so the next college year is about to start and they are gonna spend their first birthday together.

-Noah's and Valerie's Bday is going to be on the same day (May 9) since mine and noah's is on the same day too xD and i think it'd be cute. So they have the same age exactly.

I'm sorry i didn't write anything about christmas or new years, i kinda forgot and don't have any specific drama for it.

Also the book is around 15-20 chapters from the end. There will be a sequel, I'd like you guys to help me find a name for it. will "Right number" be a lame name? i want something related to the first title but i don't even know xD. Tell me your ideas and i'll mention you on the description of the sequel..

-------------------

Noah:

I stand in the middle of the big mall as i purse my lips and decide what store should i go to next.

I have been window shopping the whole day trying to find a gift, or well, gifts for Valerie for her birthday. It was hilarious when we asked each other what our birthday date was and we found out we had it the same day.

We supposedly weren't going to give anything to each other, but i'm here breaking my promise since I really can't let this date pass without showing her how special she is to me.

I already have a Victoria's Secret bag with some perfume that i would love her wearing and some sexy underwear that i don't even know if she's gonna like, hate or laugh about it.

I also got her a case with luxury color pencils since i know she loves to sketch and color without making a mess with paint.

I also bought her a charm bracelet and i chose a phone charm, since that's how we met, a beer bottle since we kissed the first time on a spin the bottle game, a L.A charm for our chaotic little trip together, a ramen bowl and a monkey face for our pet names, I'm hoping to help her fill that bracelet with charms as we get to make more memories together.

Just as i'm about to step into a clothing store i bump into someone

"I'm so sorry" I tell the girl as i immediately lean down to help her pick the bags that she dropped. She kneels down to and we lock gazes.

"Valerie" I say with a goofy smile on my face. She was brightening my day just with her presence.

"Noah" She whispers back, and we both stand up from the floor and i hand her her bags. I look at them and neither of them is from a store she usually likes. Suspicious. I feel guilt in my stomach knowing she's going to figure out i'm buying her a gift

"Weren't you working on an assignment with Chris?" I ask raising my eyebrow catching her with a lie. She was sneaking in the mall to buy me a birthday present, I knew she would break the deal too.

"I..." she bites her lip and scratches the back of her neck "I was buying some art supplies we needed!" she quickly replies and i chuckle

"Do you guys use adidas stuff for your art assignments?" I say pointing at her bags and she blushes shaking her head

"I..." She doesn't have any more lies to say and then frowns "wait a minute" She looks up at me "Weren't you supposed to be training extra hours for an upcoming championship?" she asks crossing her arms in front of her chest and i bite my tongue . shit.

"Yeah.. i got off earlier than i thought and since you were busy i'd come for something to eat" I quickly reply and she scans me from head to toe, i try to hide my shopping bags but it's kind of useless.

"Oh do you eat Victoria's Secret panties for dinner?" She smirks cheekly at me and i chuckle biting my lip

"I guess we're both committing a crime" I say softly and she giggles nodding.

"We suck at keeping promises, huh?" she asks shaking her head "Imagine how terrible it'd be if one of us bought gifts and the other didn't" she sighs "i'm glad i'm buying you something or i'd feel terrible when you give me those" she said pointing at my bags.

"Yeah, i didn't think about that" I purse my lips in thought "I wouldn't care if you don't give me anything, a night making love would be enough for me" I confess smirking and she giggles

"Let's go eat an ice cream or something" she purposes and i nod. Might as well hang out together since we ran into each other.

"Sure monkey, let's go" I say putting all of my bags in one hand and wrapping my arm around her waist as we walk.

"You know, since we won't be buying more gifts for today, we might as well buy together a gift for the both of us" I suggest and she looks at me frowning

"Yeah.... and what could that gift be?" she asks frowning again

I shrug and keep walking "I don't know... Sex toys, renting a cottage for the weekend... maybe both" she giggles but nods quickly

"A cottage does sound pretty nice, doesn't it?" she says resting her head on my shoulder and i nod

"We can swim in the lake, make love in the lake, cuddle to watch a movie on the fireplace... have sex in front of the fireplace, go hiking together...."

"don't say make love on the woods" she says in between laughs and i laugh too

"We could... if you're up for it" i say jokingly and she smiles at me

"I'm up for it" she says with a smile and when i smirk she widens her eyes shaking her head "I mean... for the cottage, no sex in the woods" she states and we both laugh.

"okay.. then it's settled" i tell her while kissing her temple "we'll take a little birthday vacation" I announce and she smiles widely at my words and snuggles into me. 

----
Check my friends story
CUTEBOYZTEAM2513