Rant for those who can't deal with Cassie

This book is for those people who wants to read about a completely different character than what we're normally accustomed to. If you are fine with or can tolerate Cassandra Evans, move along to the next chapter. I like you guys because you are actually giving me a chance.

Thank you.

For those who HATE the main bitch/lead:

If you can't put up with her, here is a thought: FIND ANOTHER BOOK TO READ. I am SICK and TIRED of hearing things like "she is such a bitch" "I hate her" "she's my least fav character on this website" yada yada yada.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

If you want a nice, sweet main lead who is selfless yet bold, shy yet daring, you have more than enough books to get that.

Cassandra Evans is an experiment along with Julian Aylmer. I understand if you dont like her. HATE is too much. Repeating that you hate her won't get you anywhere.

You people are smart and literate, so do what suits your fancy.

Copyright information: this book is MINE! Dont you dare claim any piece of it as yours! All rights reserved. I am very selfish and possessive about my work is involved. DONT STEAL IT! DONT! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

The book won WATTPAD SPOTLIGHT CONTEST! THANKS FOR THE VOTES! AND COMMENTS!

Awesome cover/banner by Plurbit to the side