#Answering Questions/Behind the scenes

Sequel? Not working out. So far I tried but I feel like I'm ruining my own story by dragging it out in Eradicating Our Love. I don't feel the same passion for it. Maybe ONE day, if my feelings are spontaneous, I may continue thru it but for now, its a no no. Its not completely given up on because I dont like calling myself a quitter. Think of it like on HOLD until my neglected books (KAAHB & Charming Criminal) are completed.

Epilogue? Yes. I owe you this. But it won't be when they meet again. Because when they first meet again, things weren't so pleasant as some saw in Eradicating Our Love.

You said you changed the ending. What was the change? Airport scene. Julian was supposed to leave for the airport after his last scene in the play. Lucas reads the letter and tells Sandy how stupid she is. Sandy runs to the airport to tell Julian how stupid she was blah blah blah. Cute love confessions, kisses, yada yada yada. He still leaves.

However, airports scenes are quite the cliché, so I changed that part.

Was there ever supposed to be #Landy ending? My dahlings, #Jassie was NEVER supposed to even happen. Originally, I wanted Cassie and Lucas. Julian was ACTUALLY supposed to read the letter instead of Lucas. So it was gonna be like Julian telling her that she has always loved Lucas and Lucas loves her blah blah blah.

That didn't happen because I started loving Julian. I've been one of those readers who normally prefers the bad boy over the nice guy. Unfortunately, my own story made me change that perspective. (I still choose Will Herondale over Jem Carstairs , though).

How did you even come up with someone like Cassandra Evans? Hmm. She is a bit reflective of me in the way that I can't express my feelings out loud. Just doesn't work. That was a tiny part. I had been reading plenty of wattpad books with the same type of main characters. I wanted change and I wanted to read about someone like Cassie. Someone who doesn't fall for the guy chapter 4. (More like 34 XD) This one book had a girl who was kinda like Cassie but she was a psycho MANIAC. (Yes, I'm aware of Cassie collecting dead bugs. Those are strictly for revenge and pranking purposes).

Cass was a tough character to keep up with at first, though by chapter 10, I didn't even have to think about what someone like Cassie would respond to different situations. It came out naturally.

Are you characters inspired from real life people? No. Not at all (aside from Cassie and I being somewhat alike in emotions but that's about it).

Why wasn't there drastic or significant character development? Because it's fiction. It's my story. Anything can and cannot happen. Mind you, Lucas changed a lot. Sandy did too because she didn't call ppl touching her "sexual harrassment" anymore. And she gave Lucas plenty of chances. She sorta mended her relationship with Cat—oops, I meant Cate XD Family issues that go on forever can't repair in a matter of 3-4 months.

Names of characters. How did you get them? I adore the name "Cassandra" for some reason. So I used that. Evans was random. Maybe Harry Potter was going thru my head. Julian like I mentioned was originally gonna be named "Michael" but then at the last second, I went thru popular spanish baby boy names website. #VeryOriginal. Lucas—popular baby boy names. Then, Crowell was derived from Halloweentown's Cromwells. Aylmer was taken from Old English surnames.

Do you plan to rewrite the book? Naturally, yes. The first half S U C K S.

Can I translate the story? No. Because I want to edit and make changes. Plus, I really don't trust it being translated fully right, no offense.

You're such a nice author (<—haha jk. I like to think I am) but why the hell do you not reply to comments as often? I'm sorry for my lack of replies. It makes me feel super guilty when I go thru comments like 5 times per chapter but dont reply. Its just that when I am on the web version, my comments gets mixed up. I try to comment to one person, sometimes the reply oes to a different person or it comes out as double. #IhateIt

I brought this up because I feel super guilty when people write something like "you replied to my comment." Sorry if I hadn't done that before. I try my best to.

Who ends up with who? Cassie and Julian. Bummer to Landy but oh well. You can always dream though with the original ending. Cate and Lucas. Lucas got his CC. Piper and Devin. Megan and Devin didnt work out. Megan and some hot, Italian model.

What are their professions? Cassie: assistant headmistress. Julian - CEO of a business in London. Lucas - CEO of a business in America. Cate - model. Piper - Literature professor/mother. Devin - CEO of some business.

Who has how many kids? Hahahaha -___- not answering.

Can Landy ever happen? No. I'm sorry but there is no hope for that. Not unless you guys wanna do a one shot where she ends up with him. But in my thoughts and all, there is no Cassandra Crowell. Cassandra Aylmer, yes.

Guy with the British accent wins XD

Any major changes I did or took away anything from the story? During the original plot with Landy happening, I wanted Lucas to first play with Sandy's feelings and then tell her at a major party that she is nothing to him. And then when she is away from him, he regrets it. Then, they get clues about where Brandon might be. They go and on their way, they get stuck. In that stuck process, they grow closer. Unfortunately, they meet some criminals who shoot Lucas in the arm. Sandy panics and tries to find help nearby. They end up at a Native Americans reservation (total Twilight) where Lucas is taken care of. They grow closer AGAIN and when there is a bonfire going on with laughing and stuff, they share a sweet kiss. Phew. I might still add that when I get thru some rewriting! But this will totally mess my Jassie ship.

DONT STEAL ANY OF MY IDEAS! MY WEIRD BRAIN HAS IT COPYRIGHT PROTECTED!

What's up with Brandon? Wait for the epilogue.

When is the epilogue coming? sometime in the next two weeks...sorry I havent been feeling Wattpad much lately for some reason. I have a love/hate relationship with this site.

One shots? You can write your alternative ending for the story. Dedicate your story part to me and I'll check that out and your other works too.

Any other questions/concerns etc? Post them on this chapter/part! :)

I really hope you guys didn't feel like you wasted your time. Some of you have been with me since the very beginning while others on the way. I am very happy to read your comments, get sweet messages in PM and messages on message board. Some of you even went back and voted for all the chapters you missed! THANKS SO MUCH <3<3<3<3<3

If you made it so far, that means you will be able to tolerate someone like Cassie in your life. Don't act like her, though. Not the best thing.

Thanks again! Epilogue coming right up next! The very last of the last things! It will be when they are all forty or well thirty nine. Julian is the year older guy XD

Peace dahlings! (Our inside joke for this book! Dahling!)