❄ 2 ❄️ Rhys Vulcan ❄️

2 ❄️ Rhys Vulcan 

City Of London Academy
Tuesday, January 04, 2007

The bus pulled to a stop outside the City of London Academy and Wren stood up from the seat behind the driver and stepped out of the bus. A loud squeal pierced the air, startling her into dropping her copy of the house keys into a puddle at her feet and causing her heart to jump up and start racing in her throat. She turned around to see Patience rushing toward her at top speed. Within seconds, the girl had her pinned against the side of the bus, still squealing her poor little head off, causing the students climbing off the bus to stare at them in bewilderment.

"He's here! He's here! He's here!" she gushed excitedly as she embraced her friend tightly.

Wren looked around frantically, searching for the other girl's twin and their friends as more students turned to stare in their direction. She found them walking leisurely through the immobilized crowd toward them, shaking their heads at Patience's overreaction. She sighed heavily, since no one was in a hurry to come to her rescue, and tried to untangle herself from Patience. Once she succeeded, Wren placed her hands on the other girl's shoulders and tried to look into the other girl's eyes, she was now bouncing around excitedly.

"Patie," she began softly as Patience continued to squeal, calling her by her nickname first. "Patience!"

The squealing and the bouncing stopped and she turned to look at the other girl questioningly.

"Yes?"

"Calm down." Wren continued gently, patting the other girl on her shoulder gently.

She flushed scarlet and looked away from the other girl sheepishly.

"Sorry."

Now that Wren could think clearly, she turned to glare icily at their friends as they reached them at last.

"Why didn't you try and stop her?" she asked them all quietly with a twinge of anger sounding in her tone.

Jack, Qiana, and Patrick all shrugged their shoulders and looked away from her, hiding their smiles. Wren growled loudly in frustration, snatched up her house keys from the puddle, and stalked off towards the school building. The four of them fell into step around her as Patience began to babble excitedly.

"Do you see that car over there?" she asked, pointing to the left-hand side of the car park.

Wren turned her head and followed in the direction of where she was pointing, spotting a brand new black Audi R8 Spyder parked in a spot furthest away from the students and the school building.

"That's Rhys Vulcan's car. He hasn't gotten out yet."

She shrugged her slender shoulders, not even remotely interested, and ignore the rest of Patience's rambling. She didn't really care about Rhys Vulcan and his Audi Spyder. Once in the entrance hall, the friends all split up and went off in different directions. Wren walked down the left-hand hallway to her student cupboard. She spun the combination dial left, right and then left again, inserting her locker combination and it clicked open, allowing her to open the door.