❄ 13 ❄️ The Tragedy Of Siriusa Lillium Black ❄️

13 ❄️ The Tragedy Of Siriusa Lillium Black

Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place

A stunned silence echoed throughout the hallway as everyone all stared at her. Harry shook his head in disbelief at the words she spoke.

"There was nobody with the name of Wren on the Black family tree," he informed both Wren and Rhys.

Wren shook her head as her ice blue eyes grew distant. "Of course my name is not on the family tree. The name you must look for is Siriusa Lillium Black."

"Once again, there is nobody with the name of Siriusa Lillium Black on the family tree," Harry replied, his dark eyebrows furrowing as if he was in deep thought.

Hermione had a pensive expression on her face as she studied Wren thoughtfully.

"I've read that name before," she spoke quietly.

Ron snorted loudly as he rolled his blue eyes. "Of course you would have."

Hermione glared at him before continuing.

"I've read the name in a book full of names of the Blacks and their ancestors, and their births and deaths. It's in the drawing-room." she continued, turning back to face the young woman.

"Do you mind if I take a look at it?" When asked the older woman, her face brightening with anticipation.

"Er," Hermione looked to Harry for confirmation.

Wren turned and look at Harry also, willing him to answer. He studied her curiously for a few seconds, and then looked to Ron and Hermione. Hermione shrugged her shoulders and looked away from him.

"It's your call, mate," said Ron nonchalantly.

Harry looked back at Rhys and Wren as she took a step forward expectantly. Rhys inched in front of her, crouching lower to the ground. Wren turned her head to glare at him disapprovingly before looking back at Harry.

"Please. I really must see this. I know that this might sound strange but it's really important." she pleaded with him earnestly.

Rhys stared at her in disbelief. How can knowing about this Siriusa Black person be very important? Shouldn't the situation that we are currently in be more important than some wizard girl? he thought to himself, growing perplexed. He looked into the faces of Harry, Ron, and Hermione and saw that they were watching the other two curiously. Rhys straightened to his full 5'9'' height and grasped Wren's arm in his hand. Her skin felt frozen underneath the skin of his fingers and palm but he ignored the slight discomfort.

"We need to leave," he spoke to her quietly.

She turned her head to look up at him with pleading ice blue eyes.

"Why do you have to leave so quickly?" Ron asked both of them, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

Rhys ignored the other man's question, still staring down at Wren. Her ice blue gaze continued to plead with him silently. He growled low in frustration and out of the corner of his peripheral vision, he saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione's fingers tightening around the handles of their wands.