❄ 15 ❄️ The Order Of The Phoenix And Dumbledore's Army ❄️

15 ❄️ The Order Of The Phoenix And Dumbledore's Army

Friday, January 15, 2007

Around nine o'clock the next morning, the front door opened downstairs and voices sounded in the entryway.

"Good morning, Neville, Luna," Hermione spoke, greeting the newcomers.

"Hey, Hermione." A masculine voice greeted her back.

"Good morning, Hermione." A dreamy, feminine voice followed after the male. "Tell me, have you seen any Nargles about lately?"

"I-no, not lately," Hermione replied uncomfortably.

"Oh. Well, here's a copy of The Quibbler. Daddy had run a new article on Nargles, its very interesting." said Luna.

"Er, thanks," Hermione replied, sounding hesitant. "I-I'll just set it aside for now and read it when I have the time."

Rhys smiled at the peculiar conversation and then looked over at Wren. She was sitting up in bed and was now watching him intently.

"Good morning." he greeted her quietly, closing his book and setting it aside.

"Good morning," she replied just as quietly and then looked around the room.

Wren frowned suddenly and looked back at him, her eyes narrowing suspiciously. "How did I get up here?"

Rhys lowered his golden eyes to the floor as he ran his fingers through his ebony hair nervously.

"I carried you," he replied slowly.

Wren stared at him for a few seconds before her ice-blue eyes softened and she smiled at him sweetly.

"That was sweet," she said to him softly. "Thank you, Rhys."

He nodded his head and grinned back at her. "You're welcome."

There was a knock on the bedroom door and it opened soon afterward. Hermione poked her head inside and looked at first Wren and then at Rhys, her brown eyes shining curiously.

"Breakfast is ready," she informed the both of them. "You two better come down and eat now before the Order arrives."

Wren and Rhys both nodded their heads at her in unison. Hermione smiled at both of them and the left the room, closing the door quietly behind her. Rhys turned to look at Wren and saw her frowning down at her wrinkled clothing.

"I need a hot bath," she grumbled, answering his unspoken question.

He glanced around the bedroom and spied a pile of clothing folded neatly on top of the dresser tucked into the corner of the room.

"I think Ginny left you something to change into," he informed her, nodding toward the dresser.

Wren looked around and spied the pile of clothing. She slipped out of bed and crossed the bedroom to examine them. After the close inspection of the wool sweater, undershirt, and jeans, Wren gathered them into her arms and turned and left the room. Rhys rose to his feet and followed behind her. As they descended the staircase, they met up with a group of children.