ANSWERS

So, thank you for the questions, there wasn't many of them but enough for me to answer! :-) I have some schoolwork to do tonight but I'll try to come up with something to update for you, my dears.

To the questions then!

What do you think about the book?

Well haha, what any author thinks about their book, I guess? I'm proud of my work and veeeery happy that I have so many supportive readers out there, but I know I have a lot to improve but I'm really happy that I began to write Still Into You and Use Somebody. :-)

Why do you picture Jenna as Ashley Benson?

This is a tricky one! I always pictured Jenna as blonde when I first started imagining of my own book, and then I didn't one someone who was superfamous to play her, so I guess I fell in love with Ashley's looks and her attitude so it was easy to picture her as Jenna!

Where do you live?

I live in Finland :-D I live near the capital city, Helsinki, and well, I basically go to school there. Most of you have probably never heard of Finland and even though I like it here, I plan on moving to Sweden, England or the US in the future. :-)

How old are you?

I'm on my sweet sixteen, haha!

Please tell me they have a bright future ahead!!

I can't spoil you, love! ♥

Do you have an Instagram?

Yes I do, but I like to keep it mostly personal :-) But IF you must follow me, then come and ask my account on private.

Will Harry be in the delivery room while Jenna is in labour, in the waiting or will he be notified after she gave birth to the baby?

Can't spoil you on this one either ;-)

Favourite song from each 1D album?

From Up All Night; More Than This or I want.

Take Me Home; Little Things or They Don't Know About Us

Midnight Memories; THIS IS HARD BC MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS PERFECT. Gotta say Story Of My Life, You&I, Little Black Dress and Diana.

Don't you think she was really over-reacting by leaving Harry?

She was, like really much! But that's just how the storyline goes, and you have to remember, that Jenna is pregnant and hormonal so she pretty much over-reacts about everything :-)

When's your birthday?

2nd of July yay :-)

Can you do a refresh summary of the chapter before on each new chapter you pudate, because you usually haven't updated in a LONG time?

Haha, that's really a great idea, I will definitely start doing that :-D

What's your opinion of Larry?

NOTICE THAT THIS IN ONLY MY OPINION, no need to get offended! So I basically think that all the speculations of Larry happening is total bullshit. Yes, OMG pictures of them being very close, so what? It's not like management can COMPLETELY control their lives, even their personal lives. The boys wouldn't have a deal with them if management would have full control of their lives, so if Larry would be true, the boys would most likely be public already. It's not that I wouldn't think it would be superduper cute, but c'mon let's be realistic here. :-)

When are you gonna update?

Haha, most likely from 1-3 days after publishing this q&a :-)

What songs do you recommend for us to listen while reading your books?

Everything that's even a little bit ballad-like or emotional, haha! As you probably have noticed, there's something drama or romantic in every chapter, that most likely would require listening to some ballads or slow songs :-) My personal faves atm are Wiz Khalifa - Promises, Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill, Marlon Roudette - When The Beat Drops, Linkin Park - Roads Untraveled, Seinabo Sey - Hard Time, Florence and The Machine - You've Got The Love!

Will they be together at the end?

Stilllll can't spoil you! :-D

How do you keep inspired to keep writing, like how do you get motivated?

I don't have really any tricks how to get motivated, or what keeps me inspired, mostly I just listen to some songs and even one lyric can get me inspired to write a scene and stuff, and I personally believe that every one of us has our own style to get motivated, some of us get inspired by running, others get by cooking, others by music etc! There isn't really one trick to get motivated and inspired, I always get my ideas from music or TV-shows :-)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And that was the questions&answers! Thank you aaaaall for asking, it was really fun to answer to them actually :-) If you still have something to ask, you can ask in the comments and I'll answer there. Love you, trying to update ASAP. ♥