Chapter 5

"Are you really searching for a better hotel room for us?" I rolled my eyes as I gazed from behind Harry's shoulder, to his laptop where he was searching for a hotel room that was good enough for him. He said he needed the best, which needed to include a view to the Eiffel tower, balcony, hot tub and a large king-size bed.

You would think it was easy to find but it wasn't, it needed to be near to the hotel our class was staying, or even better, at the same hotel. But Harry said he didn't want to stay at the same hotel as professor Roux, he hates her or something.

"Of course I am" Harry snorted with a chuckle and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"You really can't handle a week without sex?"

"Well, no, it's not about only that. I want you to have a perfect week in Paris and it's not going to happen if we're spending it in a shitty hotel room with our class" Harry explained and a smile widened up to my lips as I pecked his cheek.

Harry smiled a little, then continuing the room searching.

"I'll make dinner, what do you want?" I asked as I pulled my arms off of him and smiled.

"Surprise me" he mumbled in thoughts while looking through some photos of a beautiful, antique-style room.

I walked into the kitchen and looked through cabinets, I guess I could make some spaghetti bolognese, it's easy and quick.

I took a pot and a frying pan and then all the ingredients, starting to make our meal.

"I found one!" Harry yelled and I smiled.

"Come here and show me" I yelled back and a couple moments later I heard footsteps coming and Harry showed up with his laptop in his hands.

He wrapped his other arm around me while other held the laptop and placed it on the counter. "Look at this" Harry stated while clicking through photos.

It was beautiful, nearly the same as the previous antique-styled but this was bigger, this was a little bit more modern and this was basically a suite.

"Harry it's beautiful"

"I know babe, we'll be living in this room" he told happily and I turned around, placing a passionate kiss to his lips. I didn't want to discuss about the money so I remained silent.

"Let's call nana, she doesn't even know we live together. She knows I got a new apartment but she has no idea you live here with me" Harry chuckled and I nodded, while adding cream to the meat sauce.

Harry opened Skype andd pressed the call button to his nana, she was always online even if she was on the oher side of the house.

After a minute of calling, she answered, a wide smile coming up to her lips as her face lightened.

"Hey babies!" she squealed and Harry chuckled, waving his hand.

"Hi nana. I'm making dinner so Harry will be the one to talk you more" I smiled and nana nodded, waving her hand to me as I continued to finish our meal.

"So, nana, we're going to Paris in a little over one week" Harry said with a smile, and nana started asking millions of questions, what we're gonna do there, when we'll be coming back, where we'll be sleeping and so on, and Harry kept explaining as I set the table, placing our food and drinks there.

I motioned Harry to carry the laptop to the table so we could eat while talking and he took his lip piercing between his teeth before pecking my lips and carrying it to the table.

"Nana this is mine and Jenna's place by the way. It has been from the beginning, nearly a month now" Harry stated awkwardly and taking spaghetti to his plate.

Her green eyes sparkled with joy as she began telling how happy she was for us, not really questioning why Harry didn't tell her in the first place, even though that was a question I'd like to hear the answer to.

"I hope you guys are coming to England for Christmas" she then stated sternly and I chewed my mouth empty before answering.

"Well, we have been actually thinking, if you would like to come here. My dad and his girlfriend are coming here for Christmas and we would like for you to come too" I told her with a polite smile and she thought about it for a while before nodding.

"Yes and there's actually someone I'd like to take with me."

Harry nearly choked on his water and began coughing before turned his gaze to his nana.

"What are you talking about?" he furrowed his eyebrows and nana laughed.

"There's this Ben.. He's my dentist and he's been taking me to dinner lately. A lot. Well, for two months actually. And we are spending Christmas together" she explained and her green eyes sparkled again while explaining.

"I wanna Skype with that dick before taking him into our house for fucking Christmas" Harry snorted and I scolded him for bad language infront of his nana.

I rolled my eyes after he picked his tongue out at me. "Anyways, I'm happy for you Elise, but Harry will help me do the dishes now so we'll be catching up with you some other day"

We told our goodbyes and I turned the laptop off, glaring at Harry.

"What?" he chuckled, raising his hands up like he was the most innocent person ever.

"You can't talk like that, if your grandmother is announcing you that she has a.. Um, boyfriend" I rolled my eyes, grabbing our empty plates and rest of the dishes and walking to the sink.

"Of course I can, I need to know everything about the asshole dating my nana" he chuckled while cleaning rest of the table.

"Whatever Harry" I snorted and washed off the dirt from the plates but I felt Harry's arms sneaking around my waist.

He turned me around, pressing me hard against the counter. I eyed him while he took his lip piercing between his teeth again. "You and her are my everything. I'm not letting any guy possible treat her like shit. Just like I do with you. The difference is, that I'm here with you and she's there alone. I need some good guy to watch her when I can't."

My heart warmed up to his words and I got up to my toes, pressing my lips onto his. He pressed himself on me tightly so I could feel his growing little guy.

I bit his lower lip and traced my fingers through his curls, but we were interrupted by the doorbell.

Harry snorted to my lips but I pecked his lips once more before pulling out and walking slowly to the door. I opened it and nearly vomited after seeing who was behind the door.

"What the fuck do you want?"

{so who's behind the door? haha cliffhangerrrr ;-) so yeah i'm not able to update everyday anymore since i'm so busy with school and stuff but i'lll try. and yeah by the way, in exactly one week, 17/11 i'll be leaving to london for two weeks so i'm not sure if i'll be able to update during that, i will try my best! inbox me if you're from london haha. vote fan comment ♥ i love you, xo}