Chapter 1

"What the fuck are you doing here?" we groaned in unison, but Harry's frustration was towards Zayn while mine was dedicated to Cindy. Cindy just smirked while walking in and I furrowed my eyebrows while Harry glared at Zayn. They sat on the opposite couches and Harry walked into the living room, without a word.

He's been acting like an asshole throughout the whole day, he hasn't helped me with anything, I practically organized this whole housewarming party by myself, he was just resting and at one point he just left without saying where or anything. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a cup of selfmade punch which had some vodka, energy drink and strawberry juice. It was sugary but tasted like heaven.

Harry was sitting now right next to Cindy and I glared at him, without him even noticing. I sighed and walked to Zayn, leaning down to whisper to him. "Let's make them jealous, huh?" I suggested and Zayn nodded with a smirk, as I sat on his lap comfortably. It was nothing like Harry's lap but it's okay at the moment.

"You're still with Cindy?" I asked him with a whisper and he chuckled, with a nod. I don't get it, though. Cindy is a total bitch while Zayn is a sweet guy and would get whoever he wants, he is good-looking too. Instead he chose Cindy. Idiot.

We chatted for awhile before someone shouted truth or dare and everyone gathered on the floor into a circle, I was hesitating for a moment since I still am in a relationship even though I messed with Zayn just to make Harry jealous but Harry didn't even glance at me before getting into the circle next to Cindy.

I was happy by the time game continued, neither of us, Harry or I hadn't got our turn yet and I was getting so nervous while waiting for one of us turns so I had already poured down four cups of the punch to my throat. I glanced at my empty cup once again and I didn't even need to lift my eyes up to realize the bottle had stopped on Harry, goosebumps raised to my skin while someone asked him 'truth or dare'.

"Dare" his raspy voice spoke and I lifted my chin up, to meet his green emeralds staring piercely into mine. I scrunched up my nose in disgust and the one who gave him the dare, didn't even hesitate for a second.

"Kiss Cindy." Oh hell no, hell to the noest no. No way. Harry was going to say something in protest but Cindy already crashed her lips onto his and somehow, it seemed like he enjoyed it. Tears began streaming down my face as I got up, my body shaking and numb.

"Get out, every single one of you" my dry mouth screamed and people didn't know how to react, they just stood still.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I screamed again, now escaping to our bedroom, locking the door behind me. I hope they get out, I hope Harry gets the fuck out. How could he? It was a dare, sure, but it was a dare he shouldn't have done. He could have declined it, but no. He just had to do it infront of his girlfriend.

Half an hour or so passed by, I was just laying in the bed, numb. Tears streamed still down my face since I didn't know how to react. I guess it did count as cheating and the storm that would come of this.. It would be our first fight in this apartment. Three fucking weeks together, being all cute and normal, without any fights and now this?

There was hard pounding at the door and I got slowly up, walking to the door. I opened it slightly, not letting Harry in as I saw his teary, bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry" he blurted as he took in my appearance and I smashed the door close, walking back to my bed, I don't need his bullshit, he will just say sorry and then it will be all okay again. Hell no, he fucking cheated on me, right infront of me.

I didn't have the time to lay down when his hand grabbed my arm and I was forced to look him in the eyes.

"How could you, Harry? What the fuck were you thinking? I'm your fucking girlfriend and you kiss fucking Cindy out of all people, right in front of me" I spoke through gritted teeth and Harry looked speechless, like he didn't know how to apologize or something.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at our foot, but he lifted my chin up with his finger, closing his eyes while a tear escaped his eyes. "I'm so sorry"

"Don't. Get the fuck out" I blurted and got out of his grip, while he looked at me with widened eyes.

"Fine. You did seem to enjoy yourself in Zayn's lap also so fine, go and fuck him, that's what you have always wanted anyway" he yelled before grabbing a blanket from the cabinet and walking out of the room. Tears were streaming once again down my face, I don't get it how he always makes me feel like shit, when he's the one who did wrong. It's always like this. I'm the one who suffers while he just waits for me to accept his apology.

I don't think this is something we can just sort out with talking calmly in the morning, I want him to know how bad he messed up. I embarrassed myself infront of all of our guests, I fucking yelled them to go because Harry embarrassed me. Did he enjoy it? Sure he did, he didn't even pull away from the kiss. And he can't fucking say it was the alcohol doing it, it was Harry fucking Styles himself. He was the one who cheated, he was the one who didn't pull away from the kiss, he was the one who did the mistake.

I hope Cindy was happy now, I fucking do hope so.

I was nearly asleep when Harry's side of the bed dipped and a warm arm cautiously wrapped around my waist. "I'm so fucking sorry. I can't sleep without you, I love you" he whispered into my hair, propably wishing I was asleep, but I didn't have it in me to protest him or kick him out again. It's propably the truth for me also, I can't sleep without him either.

{soooo first chapter of use somebody ay ;-) i hope you remember to vote fan comment, it would mean a lot to me and i will be updating daily, at least i will try, just like i did with still into you :-) i love you, xo}