Chapter 16

Harry's POV

God it did hurt to say no to her, I told her that she can't come to her own home, I really hope my plan is worth the broken heart of hers.

"No, no, no! Not blue, take the light brown one" I yelled at Louis who was already grabbing blue paint from the shelf. He was sure that we would get a baby boy. And he was sure that he was going to be the godfather too. What a stupid boy.

I walked to him, watching as he was trying to debate between two shades of light brown.

"Shit, mate, which one would Jenna like?" Louis asked and glanced at me, while I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Harry you gotta decide, we don't have the whole day"

Okay I might be fucking stupid but this shit reminded me of the days when Jenna was playing and trying to decide between me and Zayn. I mean, the other one was nearly like Zayn's olive skin and the other one was just plain me. And I'm not a narcist or anything, I'm not choosing the lighter one because I'm thinking of it as me but simple is nice.

I don't have Zayn's looks or his kindness, I'm a fucking rudeass bitch, but I'm me and Jenna loves it. And she's gonna love my surprise too.

I took the very light brown, beige or some shit and placed it to the cart.

"Good choice, mate" Louis complimented and I smirked at him, walking around the corridors and picking up some stuff that was necessary for my plan.

I called Louis to come to the cash register after half an hour of choosin equipment. I had two carts filled with shit and Louis had one.

I met him at the register and we started loading the stuff on the counter.

"Uhm, that would be 732,65 dollars please" the pretty woman announced and I licked my lips before handing her my credit card.

I watched as she glanced at Louis and her cheeks reddened. I turned around to wink at Louis who just shrugged his shoulders. What a ladiesman.

***

"Go grab us beer from the fridge, I can't believe we are ready" Louis commanded and I took my shirt off, wiping my sweaty body with it and tossing it on the floor while walking to the kitchen.

I was very lucky to get some foundation to come and pick the old shit from the room so that we got room for the new ones. Eight hours later we had the room painted and nearly fully decorated, of course it needed Jenna's touch but I was quite happy with how we got it.

I got the beer and walked back to the room, handing one to Louis.

"So.. When's the mommy coming back?"

I scratched the back of my head and took a sip from my beer. "Not sure, really. I told her to stay at her dad's tonight and maybe come home tomorrow."

"Okay, cool"

"Do you mind taking the trash outside with you when you leave? I'm just gonna order some pizza and watch TV" I asked Louis while kneeling down to put all the used paintbrushes and cans and all the other shit to a big garbage bag.

Louis chuckled and nodded, while I cleaned up the last bits and handed the bag to him.

"This shit weighs like a ton" he cursed and I smirked, good thing he's taking it then.

"Thanks for the help Lou" I yelled at him before hearing a you're welcome and a door shutting.

I looked around in the room and bit my lip, I hope Jenna likes it.

I heard door opening again, I hope Louis didn't forget anything, since he had a spare key in case of emergency.

"Harry?" I heard my angel's voice echo around the house. I quickly got out of the room and shut the door behind, running to the kitchen and tossing the beer can away.

I was washing my hands when I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. She pressed her cheek on my back and I held her hands, closing my eyes.

We stood there in silence for a bit before I turned around and lifted her up, hugging Jenna like I haven't seen her in years.

"I missed you so much, babe" I whispered into her ear and she nodded, resting her head in the crook of my neck.

It's funny how I'm an asshole whenever she's not around, but when Jenna comes in the hoods, I'm acting all lovey dovey and shit.

"I have something to show you, I woke up like 8am to get it finished tonight. Although Louis helped me but still" I smiled and placed her back to her feet, taking her hand and leading to my surprise. She stayed quiet the whole time, propably waiting in horror what would it be.

I opened the door and let her walk in, and her eyes began to water immediately.

"Harry you made the guest room a nursery for the baby?" she cried and I nodded while biting my lip, smiling when she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her tightly but let her go after a moment when she wanted to take a look at the details of the room.

The whole time she was scanning around, she held her stomach and talked to the baby, even though she didn't even have the slightest baby bump yet.

Jenna stared at an photo of us in frames I had placed on a little table in the corner, next to a white rocking chair where she or I could rock the baby to sleep.

"Harry this is.. I can't even.. God, this was the reason why you didn't want me to come home tonight?"

I smiled and nodded, her eyes watering again but I pulled her into my arms, to the very place where she belonged.

"I love you so much, Jenna. I didn't really know how else to tell my feeling than singing and setting up the nursery"

"I love you. This is the best way ever. Where did you put the old furniture? You only left the small couch and the white cabinet"

"Some foundation for poor people came and took it after I made a few calls" I smiled and Jenna's lips were right on mine.

I will never be fed up with the taste of her, she uses this lip moisturizer that tastes like vanilla; I fucking love it.

Just like I love every little thing about her, and our baby. And our little family.

{hi loves! thank you for your support, i haven't had time yet to answer your comments but i appreciate them all, i have read them and gash, you are so kind and beautiful, every single one of you. i decided to make this chapter a bit cuter one, end the fighting and shit now that it's christmas. merry christmas to every single one of you, you deserve to be happy. i love you all x}