Chapter 19

"I need to do some more shopping, I'll take a cab or something" I said while getting up from our table, gathering our trash on the tray. Harry furrowed his eyebrows and took his lip piercing between his teeth for a second before opening his mouth.

"I thought you had already bought all of the gifts. And I can come and pick you up" he got up from his seat and grabbed the tray, taking it away and then walking back to me.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "No, I still have to buy a few gifts and I'll take a cab, Harry"

He narrowed his eyes, propably trying to make a decision between getting mad at me or giving in.  "Jen, no."

"Uh, yes, Harry"

"No"

"I'm a grown up girl, I can handle myself."

"Whatever then, but if you're not home in two hours, I'm gonna call the cops" he stated angrily and I bit my lip to prevent from laughing, he can be so possessive sometimes.

I chuckled dryly and got up to my toes, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Fine, dad. Take these bags home, I'll see you soon"

Harry rolled his eyes and spanked my ass when I turned around after giving the bags to him. I didn't even turn around but I lifted my middle finger up for a second, before walking out of McDonald's, towards the perfume shop.

I entered the store and heard someone squeeking my name. I turned around to see it was Alyssa and I walked up to her, giving a hug.

"Shopping for a present to Niall, I guess?" I asked with a chuckle, nodding towards all the men's perfumes.

"Yup  you're buying for Harry?" she asked smiling and I nodded, beginning to gaze through the perfumes. I want to buy something nice and expensive.

Alyssa continued chatting about random stuff and we finally came to the subject of our boyfriends. "How's it going between you and Harry?"

"Where to begin.. He has finally adjusted to the fact that we are going to be parents but he acted so weirdly at the jewelry store today. I was just casually looking at wedding rings and he asked if I want one. When I asked what he meant with it, he told me to forget about it" I explained grumpily and Al gasped.

"No fucking way. He has never, ever said that he would want to get married. The opposite actually, he has always hated it. So did Niall too, though and here we are, engaged."

I chuckled and bit my lip, smelling from a Calvin Klein perfume, I liked the scent. "Yeah.. But I don't want him to propose just because we are having a baby, I don't want to have that old-fashioned shit."

"I understand you, but speaking of marriage, will you be my maid of honor? The wedding is like on next Halloween" she asked, loking at me with her big eyes and I squeaked, nodding excitedly.

"Hell yes! If you will be the godmother of the baby?" I asked and she immediately hugged me tightly, I guess we both win now.

We continued shopping together, Alyssa didn't find anything to Niall, but I bought the $135 perfume and a black watch, which was over fourhundred dollars but I need to spoil him every once in a while too. Somehow we found our way to shop some baby clothes and Alyssa spent a huge amount of money just on clothes for the baby, crazy girl.

"So if it's a boy, it's Andrew and you haven't decided the girl's name yet. I like Emma" Alyssa were in the middle of talking about cute baby names, but my phone began ringing. I picked it up from my purse and mentally cursed, shit. It's been two hours, I forgot.

"Jenna, where the fuck are you, I'm on my way already" his angry voice spoke and I sighed.

"I'm still at the mall, I saw Alyssa and I guess we didn't notice the time flying by" I explained, biting my lip.

"Whatever, I'm at the fucking main exit, c'mon" Harry didn't sound happy at all and I sighed, ending the call.

I quickly explained about the angry man of mine and she hugged me really quickly before I hurried away, I don't know what was wrong with him? Or what he had against me taking a cab?

{sorry for the filler and sorry for the mistakes i'm so tired and gash sorry it took so long to update. i really need your feedback about this, i'm very unsure about this nowadays, i'm not sure if i'm deleting it so please, comment and vote to let me know what you think:-| love you guys, xo}