Chapter 2

I yanked my arm to my side and woke up to it. I forgot in one second what dream I was dreaming, but it couldn't be any good since I was moving in my sleep this aggressively. It took me two seconds to realize Harry wasn't there. It took me three seconds to get up from the fucking bed and start crying. I ran a hand through my hair and slowly tip-toed to the door, opening it to reveal shirtless Harry cleaning up the mess from yesterday. His head lifted up straightly and his green, bloodshot eyes met mine. I let out a gasp and leaned to the doorway, not knowing what to do.

Harry coughed quietly before letting the mop fall from his hands, and walking towards me. He was scratching his neck and I bit my lip, our staring never coming to an end.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered, but I just shook my head.

"Harry.. You kissed her. You fucking kissed Cindy infront of me and you didn't even pull away from the kiss. Did you enjoy it? Did you want to continue it? I was watching it, you have no idea how much it hurts, it's killing me" I refused him to wrap his arms around me and a tear escaped his eye while I looked down, I can't even look him in the eyes. I can't.

"Of course I didn't enjoy it. I did pull out, I fucking did but you were so out of your mind that you didn't see it. I would never ever hurt you purposely" Harry stated, trying to hug me again but I backed away.

I know it hurt him, propably just as much as it hurt me, but I can't just hug him and everything would be okay. "Still you did, Harry. You fucking embarrassed me infront of everyone. Because? You were acting like an real asshole through the whole day, and then you fucking sat next to her and started acting like she was your girlfriend, even though I was sitting across you."

"Yeah. On Zayn's lap. It looked like he wanted to fucking kiss you" Harry snorted and rolled his eyes.

"See? This is your problem! You act like something's okay to do, just because I did something to annoy you" I now raised my voice and lifted my eyes to meet his, and he was already tensing with anger.

"Sure, I did it because I wanted to make you jealous. Done? Can you now please just forgive me?" he groaned and I let out a dry laugh while tears came back, just as fast they left.

I shook my head and walked to the bedroom, grabbing a small bag where I shoved some clothes I could use for a day or two.

Harry walked in and I could imagine his eyes widening. "Where are you going?"

"Away from you" I snorted and continued packing, I can't go to my dad's, I can't go there everytime something happens between Harry and I, so the only place is Alyssa's.

"What? Why?"

"Fuck it, Harry. You really cheat on me just to get me jealous? Are you fucking insane?" I yelled now, turning to meet his eyes, filled with hurt.

I rolled my eyes, I don't have it in me to watch him play all sad and miserable, he will find a way to apologize properly, he always does.

"Well, no.. But I was mad at you."

"Mad for what? Me cleaning up this place and organizing a fucking housewarming party to our friends? That's what you got mad for?" I questioned, my eyebrow rising.

Harry chuckled dryly and shook his head. His green eyes had that deep, dark shade in it, like he was in some sort of trance. This was a new side of him. This was so much colder than before. It was like he was made of ice, like nothing could break him.

"I found your messages about that pregnancy test? Seriously, Jenna? You take a test behind my back, and don't even bother to tell me if it was negative" Harry stated, his eyes burning into mine and I felt my body going numb again, I bet all the colour drained from my face. I shook my head with tears burning in my eyes as I ran into the bathroom, puking all the remains of yesterday out. It wasn't a good idea keeping it as a secret from Harry, but neither was it a good idea to drink yesterday without eating anything.

As I was done puking, I washed my mouth quickly to get back to Harry, who was now staring out of the window, I was almost scared about him. Well, not about him, but his actions.

"It was.. Just a joke. Alyssa bought it as a joke since she thought that now we're in our own place, we'd propably be fucking around like some bunnies, that maybe it would slip or something. And yes, it was negative so I didn't find any reason to tell you" I sighed, wiping away some silent tears that were escaping.

"Really? Are you fucking kidding me? Pregnancy is not a fucking joke. Even if it was negative, I want to know. I need to know. Fuck, I've told you I never want kids and still you even play with some shit like that" Harry groaned and I got back to my bag, closing it up and lifting to my shoulder.

I shook my head to myself while walking to the door, and this time he didn't even follow me. This is propably the first time one of us leaves without a proper fight, but this was ten times worse. Shit, thousand times. He was so silent and cold, it's like there was something in him that he didn't want to show me.

I get it, he's not ready to share himself fully with me, to reveal all of his secrets, but that silence and coldness in his dark eyes. That's what got me really scared. And that's how I left without a word to him.

{i guess i could be happier with this chapter than i am but atleast i updated, yay :-) thank you so much for the votes and support this early, it means more than i can even describe. keep doing it. i love you, xo ♥}