2nd - Fix-It-Fifi x Reader

2nd December - Fix-It-Fifi x Reader

Arcades were a big hit in the 1980's, classic games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and Wreck-it-Ralph were played by teenagers who visited the arcade on a daily. As the 90's rolled on, your game had been in introduced, right next to the classic, Wreck-it-Rita game. You're game was one of the new dance games where two friends could battle it out on the arrowed dance floors to some party music as they followed your moves on screen. It was a big hit and you had a lot of kids playing it.

After one busy day at the arcade, when everybody went home, you decided to head out your game to explore the others and hopefully make some new friends. You arrived at the Game Central Station and smile wide at the amount of video game characters you could see walking about, chatting and heading to different games for the night. This was so new to you because you never left your game. The one game you really wanted to go see was Wreck-it-Rita, being next to it for a few years only increased your interest. So you headed over to the Wreck-it-Rita station and hoped onto the train.

Once you arrived in the game, you look up at the tall building and smile widely, this was it! You hopped off the train and ran over to the building, heading inside. You made sure to be quiet incase anyone got freaked out by you being there. As you headed up to the second floor, you bumped into someone and fell back. You rub your head and look up at the mysterious person you bumped into and you blush slightly. There in front of you was Fix-It-Fifi, the protagonist of the game. "I'm sorry about that." She said as she helped you up. You notice a light blush on the small females cheek, when you look at her. "Don't worry about it." You reply kindly. "Not to be a bother but could you show me around, I love your game." You say excitedly. Fix-It-Fifi nodded her head and smiled widely. "I would love to, follow me." She said and she held her hand out. You took it gently and felt a spark, a good spark at that. You blush and follow her to wherever she was leading you too. You knew this was the start of a fun adventure.

A/N - Well I hope you enjoy day 2 of my advent writings. Day 1 has been deleted for some reason because I did upload one so I'm skipping it because I didn't want to write it out again.