Idk

Hello everybody!

I hope everyone is coping well, still fighting the good fight and continuing to stay safe during this time. It's hard I know but we got to keep going so we can get back to 'normality'

So I wanted to basically give a proper update on me and the future of this book and what's gonna happen.

I'm gonna start with saying a big thank you to everyone who reads this book and supports it. I love you all so much and I'm so glad you're all supporting my book.

I have been struggling recently with my mental and my physical health and it's taken a toll on me and my motivation. One thing being affected is my writing. I am going to find help but at the moment I'm just finding things difficult.

I do want to continue with this book because I do have fun with it but I have a worry. I'm worrying that some of the stories won't do well as others and by that I mean some of the newer ones that I'm more happy with. Don't get me wrong I love all my stories but as I've gotten better at writing, I find my more recent ones to be better and I'm scared people won't like them the same.

In September I'm going to be moving out and going off to university and I do think I'll try and keep writing in order to improve my skills as a writer as it's something I love doing.

I'd love to also speak to you guys more and interact with you all more because I feel like I'm missing that aspect and not appreciating you guys as much as I should.

If any of you have any suggestions for parts or you just wanna talk then comment or drop me a message.

Love you all <3